12.

~•~

~•~

Choi Misun

There weren't many men that I haven't danced with already before that interaction with Yoongi so I didn't have to face too many men who tried to impress me after it.

I quickly drank the glass that Yoongi gave me and then searched for another servant that had a champagne on his tray since that boy ditched pretty quickly after we spoke to each other. It was kind of amusing how quickly he walked away from me.

Being completely honest, I was somehow glad that he left when he did. His clothes and his forehead almost made me compliment him and embarass myself like that. He would probably think that I am some kind of a creepy woman.

After my parents announced the end of the ball, there were only few nobles left in the room. At that time I was standing with the ladies by the buffet. We were very hungry after the many hours of dancing and talking with people and we needed the time together once again.

"Do you want to go to sleep, ladies? I am tired as ever." I asked them and right after there was a jawn coming out of me as if to proove my actual tiredness.

"We can see that," Lian commented with a laugh along with the other girls. "But actually, yeah, I am tired as well. These balls always tire me out that I need a two day rest. Dancing and talking at the same time with so many people is exhausting." She then said.

"So our sleeping arrangment is like always? Me and Lian in the same room we stay normally and you and Katherine in your chamber?" Talia spoke, making sure what room she should head to. The ladies usually stay here in the palace after these balls since we have a need to gossip. I mean...we are finding our husbans to marry so we practically have to say how we feel. At least that is how it was with us from the start.

We could sleep just in my chamber because my bed is huge but to be more comfortable we decided it was for the best to have one girl sleep with me in the bed while the two other ladies get to sleep in the bedroom that is one of the closest to mine.

"Lets go then. I think we discussed most of the interesting things for now and if anything then we can talk more about it in the morning. We all deserve to rest." Kat suggested and we all nodded, making our way towards my parents to tell them good night and then we walked by the stairs to the floor where both of the rooms are.

"Good night, ladies!" Katherine and I wished Talia and Lian as they walked into their room where their maids already put their laggage at. My chamber was further down the hallway so we walked the short distance until we finally made it there and I shut the door behind me.

We firstly changed into our nightgowns with the help of our maids that insisted that they should help because it is their job to do so and being in corsets isn't exactly too comfortable. Finally having lights and soft clothes on my body was a big relief to both of us. It's always like a breath of fresh air when you take these types of dresses off.