A Delightful Heated Moment

Once the pizzaplex was empty and your boss had left, you locked the doors and rushed off to Freddy's room.

It was only 11:30pm so you still had time before you had to actually work.

You hurried to Freddy's door and knocked. You wanted to just walk in but by now you assumed he'd be in his room. You heard him move behind the door and within seconds the door was open.

"Hey Freddy!" You greeted him as he stepped aside to let you in.

He didn't seem very surprised to see you. In fact he was expecting you and was quiet amused.

"Hello yn. You're early" He smiled down at you and crossed his arms.

"Yeah I uh... well as you know I've been here for a while and I never really went home."

"Oh I know you didn't go home. If you did..." suddenly to your surprise his stomach opened up to reveal your daughter grinning at you from inside "this cutie wouldn't be in here."

"Hi mommy! Freddy found me" she pouted.

You blushed a little embarrassed. Of course he'd find her. "well... ehem. Sorry I hid  her in here...I wanted to let her stay again... before James comes back.."

You grabbed her from Freddy's stomache hatch and set her down between you two. He closed the hatch and simply smiled.

"It's okay. I didn't mind" he ruffled you and your daughters hair.

"Thanks... I didn't know you could open your stomach..? That was a weird feature you'd never seen him do before.

"Ah yes! It's typically for presents or birthday cakes and piñatas but now I know small children can fit in there too. Thanks to Gregory." He smiled sadly.

"Who's That?" Your daughter ask listening to you guys talk even though she had ran over to play with Freddy's plushies of himself.

"He was a little boy a bit older than you! But now he's much older and living somewhere else now" Freddy told her as he grabbed your hand, unsuprisingly making you blush, and pulled you to sit with him on the couch.

Your daughter watched you two like a hawk her eyes zeroed in on Freddy holding your hand. Uh oh.

She grinned when Freddy still held your hand even after sitting down. You wanted to take your hand back to avoid your daughters questions but at the same time you liked your hand in his.

To your relief though she just went back to playing. It seems she liked you today and didn't wanna upset you.

Freddy was being a bit more brave about his actions. Of course he always observed you to make sure you were okay with it and not uncomfortable and if you said so he'd stop in a heartbeat. But you seemed to enjoy it. Which is kinda what has motivated him to do more small things to show you affection.

Plus he loved seeing you blush and get all shy. And he liked it when your heart sped up everytime he touched or looked at you. And he knew it was because you liked him due to the little smile and fidgeting you do to hide these things.

Basically he can tell the difference between how you portray your emotions. He's seen you scared, sad, and happy. And can tell the difference between those feelings with you. Though he's unsure if he's ever seen you angry.

"So whats the plan Superstar?" He asked you.

"Uhm... well once it's 12am I was gonna leave y/d/n with the other three and I was hoping you'd come with me to patrol and watch the cameras so I'm not alone.."

"That sounds good to me." He smiled and rubbed circles with his thumb over your hand making you shiver.

So for the next 10-15 minutes you just sat there with Freddy and let your daughter run and play around his room. Both of you talking if she asked or said anything.