Touchy Feely Moment

The next few days were awkward and quiet. You avoided the glamrocks as much as possible. You didn't want to and you felt horrible for it but you needed to distance yourself. You were already attached and it you let it go on then losing them would hurt that much more.

So it was for the best that you stop it now. You were here to work and that's all.

They could tell something was up. As you hide away feom them in the security office for most of the night before waiting till the last hour to clean them.

You always watched them though on the screens. You were envious and fought the urge to go talk to them.

And you constantly mulled over the words Freddy last spoke to you. Saying he'd keep you safe.... it made you feel bittersweet. You wished he could. But he probably can't even leave this building. He couldn't help you when you were at home. When he came back.

Freddy and the others found themselves actually missing you and your interactions with them. Monty and Roxy were now aware of what happened in fazer blast. They all wondered who he was and why you were so afraid of him.

They figured your efforts to avoid them had to do with him and your break down from that night.

But after three nights, Freddy was over it. He planned to put a stop to you avoiding them.

The friendship all of you had began to form was too good to let it crumble when it has potential to be an amazing thing. Plus, he missed you.

You amused him a lot. And he really appreciated what you had done for him. He had to return the favor somehow and he wanted to do so by making you feel safe with him and his friends.

He told his friends of his plan. So for this night, instead of hanging out at the mainstage, they all stayed in their rooms and awaited for you to arrive and clean them like every night before.

Once it was past 1am you thought it was when you didnt see the glamrocks leave their room. And found it even weirder when they didn't leave it at all. You were nervous when you headed down to their rooms at 5am.

You started with Monty.

You didn't say anything as you cleaned him off, just as the past three nights you cleaned him and left and repeated this cycle with Roxy and Chica. Chica had tried to speak to you but you pretended you had headphones in. And you did. It just..wasn't playing music.

She knew this. You knew she knew. But you pretended you didn't.

Even so she kept talking.

"I wish you'd talk to us y/n. We're worried and we miss you... I hope you realize that we can help you..."

But you can't you thought. How would they help?

Theyre just robots.

You left her room and finally it was time to clean freddy

Your stomache did little flips as you neared his door. The last time you were in there was when you fell asleep in him.

How odd that the thought of seeing him alone in his room made you blush.

You entered his room without knocking and your eyes found him almost immediatly. He was sat down on his couch waiting for your arrival.

You motioned for him to get up so you could clean him. But he only cocked his head at you and crossed his arm, his half lidded eyes staring at you.

"I know you dont have music playing right now y/n. So how about you remove those headphones and actually speak."

You sighed. You shouod of known this was coming. They wouldn't just let you avoid them the way you have been.

You followed his instructions and removed your headphones and put then in your pocket.

"There. Now will you stand up?"

"Hm. No, I don't think I will."

You glared at him and crossed your arms.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Watch your language y/n.." he gave you a stern look, but then shook his head a small smile forming on his face, "and to answer you, im not going to stand up until you talk to me."

"I am talking to you" you retorted, sass lacing your tone.

He rolled his eyes, "You know what i mean y/n. I..." He paused a moment, "we are worried about you. When you started working here, you were the one who said trust had to be earned and you put in that effort to have us trust you after we were let down in the past. However now that you nearly achieved it... you've isolated yourself from us. Seems a bit self sabatoging if you ask me."

You were taken aback by his words, but you managed to stutter a response, "Its...its not like that..."

He gave you a soft look "Oh I know Superstar... based off the night in Fazer blast and thag night you got a phone call...  clearly Somethings bothering you. Something about him. Whoever him is... I can see that it scares you though. Scares you enough to close yourself off from your friends."

You blushed at him calling you Superstar. He's called your daughter that, but having him call you Superstar was... a pleasant surprise. But you were even more shook by the fact that he called you their friend.

You couldn't speak. What could you say?

"You don't have to tell us. We understand. But don't shut us out y/n."

Freddy stood up and took a few steps to get closer to you, and pulled you into a hug. It was a gentle one, and you found yourself crying again as you wrapped you arms around his waist.

He held you tighter against his chest and pulled you with him to the couch to sit. He kept his arms around holding you in his lap and he waited for you to calm down.

When your crying slowed down and were only giving out little sniffles forced yourself to look at him.

"I'm sorry... im so sorry..." you were filled with guilt. You shouldn't have shut them out, they didn't do anything wrong. If anything they were being supportive and just wanted to help.

You saw Freddy's ears do a little wiggle and he smiled down at you.

"You're okay Superstar~" He reasurred and gave your head a little pat.

You're face felt warm again and a little giggle escaped your lips. "I promise I won't shut you guys out again..."

"I'm happy to hear it!" He grinned his ears doing another little wiggle.

It was cute.

You observed Freddy in peaceful silence and he you. You wanted to open up to him. Badly. You wanted to to him about your life and let him, and the others even, in. It's only been a few days that you've known them, but you couldn't deny that they've made you feel safe and cared about. Even with their own issues, they still gave you a chance to prove yourself to them.

And they liked you. The worried about you.

But would it help to even tell them?

"Maybe... maybe ill tell you soon. I need to think about it though..." you said breaking the silence.

"Take your time. We aren't going anywhere. However I do believe we should finish your job. It's 5:45am."

"Oh shit...er I mean uhh" you laughed and gave an apolegtic smile to Freddy as you stood up.

He simply shook his head and tsked you before standing up himself.

You cleaned him off and rushed off to head home, hugging him and telling him goodbye.