Chapter 50 (The Radio's Active)

Well I don't think the girls had a talent show,but for the sake of the story and time I'll upload the chapter anyways.
The video above is actual footage from my talent show.ENJOY!

Today was the day.After weeks of practice,todY was the talent show.Lana and I had tried to perfect everything.We agreed that Lana would do the beggining,and I would join in,then I would do the bridge.We included "punches"like the talent show director told us to do.We had this set.

There were two shows.One at day for the school and one at night for the parents.Of course,the four of us were all nervous.

Lana and I went right after Avia.Avia was the 13th one and we would be the 14th.Emmi was one of the very last ones.

Mom cooked for us eggs,she knew we couldn't have milk and cereal.

"Girls,are you nervous?"The girls shook their head,but I was nodding my head up and down.

"Oh Arianna,there's nothing to worry about.I'm postive you and Lana will be amazing."She said pouring the scrambled eggs onto my plate.I ate up and ran to my room.

Lana and I had planned to "match."We didn't really have the same shirts,so we both wore black boots,black leggings with shorts,and a blue shirt with stripes.Sadly,my shirt was strapless so I might have to wear a cardigan.

I got changed and the girls walked out wearing dresses and toms.We all walked into the bathroom to do a little bit of makeup.We were gonna be late to school,I could tell.

I found a headband and just wore that.The girls curled their hair and put eyeshadow on.I was putting on mascara and foundation.I wanted to have a natural look.

I looked in the mirror and did a thumbs up.I was set.

Even though we had the talent show today,I still had to check my homework.Once I checked my homework,I ran to get my guitar and capo.

I practiced a little,then put my guitar into the case.I waited for the girls and eventually they walked out,just in time before the bus came.

As we walked out mom and dad shouted "Good luck guys!Remember have fun up there and don't be nervous!"

"Don't forget to smile!"Dad added.

We walked down and Emmi was singing Jar of Hearts.

We got to the bus stop,and mostly everyone was fancy for the talent show.

Lana squelled and gave me a hug.

"We got this Arianna!"She said as I gave her a highfive.

Mackenzie gave us a highfive too.I have no idea where she came from,but I was not gonna let Mackenzie get this awesome day down.

"Good luck today Arianna,you too Lana."Lucas said as we boarded on the bus.Lana and I decided to sit in the row across from him.We talked about how amazing their dance was,and we kept passing compliments back and forward.

We got to school and everyone was buzzing with the talent show.Everyone was either in the talent show,didn't care,or they were just excited they wouldn't be in class for an hour.

I was happy Mrs.Smith was there so I could drop my guitar off in the classroom.

For the whole morning,I was talking to my friends about the show,and just upcoming spring break.For a minute of just laughing,I almost forgot about the talent show.Until the bell rang and my nervous thoughts came back.Now all I could do was wait.

The PA system came on as we worked on english pages.

"Good morning!I hope everyone is excited for the talent show!Classes may come at 1:00,performers please come after the 1st bell.Thank you!"And the voice was gone.
~
~
~
We were sitting down just talking,and the first bell rang.Lana and I looked at each other and saw Lucas and his friends running.Lana began running to the gym,and I ran to the class to get my guitar.