Past Meets Present

Y/N and Ruka are sitting after their long chase.... Y/N gave Ruka a nebulizer as she struggles to breathe...

Ruka shouts :" EXPLAIN!"

Y/N:" Okay, so here it goes.. I admit she was one of my best friends, my ex girlfriend in fact."

Ruka:" Why didn't you tell me this huh?" she said this angrily.

Y/N:" Okay, chill my love.... It was back then when I was starting before I got a small fanbase.. She was one of my supporters back then. She helped me in everyway possible that you can imagine."

Ruka:" IF SHE'S THAT GREAT WHY WON'T YOU BE WITH HER RIGHT NOW? "

Y/N further explains..:" As much as she's that good back then... The thing is she left when I needed her the most. "

Ruka:" What WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? " Now her anger from Y/N was turned to Mafuyu.

Y/N:" It was my peak of success but she saw an opportunity to get a life better than hers before... Now look at this. " Y/N opened his phone... And turned it into her page...

Mafuyu's lifehacks (10 ways on cooking pasta).

Y/N:" She had a career of her own, she became a blogger like you Ruka, she generated huge success. "

Ruka:" That's why you chose me hmph... " Now just being a simple tsundere...

Y/N:" It's not like that... I love you as a whole because of you and you alone... Not your career, I love your attitude, I can praise your looks... People wishes to be me just to be with you. "

Ruka in her head:" He really knows how to flirt eh..."

Y/N:" But the important thing is you're here beside me and we will fulfill our dreams... I love you Ruka chan.... "

Ruka blushes as she goes for a kiss.. A girl appears.. With tears on her eyes...

??? :" Y/N!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!! "

She comes fast as she slaps him.....

Ruka was shocked, Y/N was staring into the person herself with shock and intrigue...

Y/N:" Mafuyu??, How did you----."

Mafuyu:" You told me I AM YOUR EVERYTHING!!!!"

Ruka gets angry as she stands and confronts Mafuyu:" WAS EVERYTHING!"

Ruka:" Heh, I'm his angel now... You baka..."

Mafuyu:" You want to know the reason why I left you Y/N, You want to know the reason huh Ruka... "as she points to her...

Ruka:" Go on. " The intense staring between the two girls as Y/N stands in the middle of the two.

Mafuyu:" It was on his peak of success that I left him, but I couldn't see myself just being a supporter I admit I left him on my own... Never texted him back nor called him as it was the best thing at that time... Never got the confirmation of what I really needed... I also received a voice message of him breaking us up... But he never knew the reason back then. "

Mafuyu:" I left you because of your sister's request... Your half sister wanted you as much as I do... Or well in today's case Ruka chan's and she is ready to do everything to make my life a living hell if she wanted to... "

Y/N:" So that means, Sora tried to break us up? "

Mafuyu:" And she succeeded did she? That bitch Sora? Where is she? "

Y/N:" I left her.. "

Mafuyu:" WHAT, WHY? "

Y/N:" I can't stand her constant teasing and her ideas of having step siblings being on a relationship... I know in some instances that occurred but she is my step sister... And that's what I think just my sister... And for you why did you gave up when she just told you to get away? "

Mafuyu:" Because I can't stand on hurting your sister... "

Y/N:" Ruka, if you were on her situation, Would you fight for me even though I have that step sister? "

Ruka:" Yes... "

Mafuyu:" But... "

Y/N:" None of that matters now, Mafuyu... I know we have a messy past. And I apologize I never know the entire reason that you left me.... Maybe that is the path of life... That is a challenge, here Ruka she is willing to fight for me despite of my step sister's fondness of me... "

Mafuyu:" Well... I... "

Ruka speaks:" I didn't know that you have a step sister... And I kind of respected the reason why you didn't speak of her... "Showing a sign of maturity her eh... Ruka

Ruka:" If his sister likes him or not, you should have fight for him... And I'm willing to go on anyone to fight for our love... And I don't care if I need to fight you or his brocon sister to prove my love for him.."

Mafuyu:" I'm sorry Y/N for being weak... "

Y/N:" You're not weak, Mafuyu you did what's best for everyone back then... You have your reasons and I understand that... I'm sorry for my step sister... But for me and Ruka chan right now.. I wish that everything will be more solid from now on... "

Ruka:" Yeah..... HEY!!!! "

Y/N laughs...:" But in all seriousness I want to thank you both for accepting me in your lives... I have that in my whole gratitude, I'm sorry things didn't go well in our relationship Mafuyu... And I'm happy now with Ruka... I'm sorry for my step sister's actions... I can't change that. "

Y/N:" But from here we step forward... "

Ruka:" Thank you Y/N.. "

Mafuyu:" I'm thankful for our time and I... "

Y/N :" Thank you Ruka and I love you... " He gave her a headpat and a kiss..."

Y/N:" Thank you Mafuyu:" He hugs her.. :" I'm sorry I can't love you as much as I did before... But I do value you now only as a friend."

Mafuyu:" Thank you..."

Ruka:" HEHEHE... Looks like I'm still your number one eh, Y/N! "

Y/N:" Yeah... "

Mafuyu:"... BUT I WON'T STOP LOVING YOU... I WILL STEAL YOU BACK FROM HER I PROMISE!!!!"

Ruka:" Heh, try on sister... I'm ready to fight everyone or anyone just for his love..."

Y/N laughs

Mafuyu and Ruka :" SHUT UP Y/N!!! "

Y/N:" What did I do???"

Ruka:" Exactly... "

The three laughed as a girl was watching them from far...

???:" Blaming me eh.... Mafuyu, wait till my brother knew the entire truth of why you really left him... You bitch..."

The story continues..