Hurt and Healing

This (created) story is made by Mikeratto's ideas, and some of the characters are OC(Original Characters) & the others from the original rent a girlfriend series are owned by their respective owners. The stories are created into a new twist, I hope you all enjoy!

After the planning of Y/N and Chizuru the plans are in set for motion. Which well Kazuya nor Ruka doesn't know the idea but Y/N & Chizuru made plans to fixed their wounds and bitterness and for them to mature and to love each other now as friends. With Ruka's former obsession to Kazuya and Kazuya disregarding Ruka's efforts and only focusing to Chizuru thus hurting her....

The next Wednesday.

Y/N texted Chizuru for the plan and to execute it today since it is Wednesday they both called their partners for the date to fix whatever is needed to be fixed for the moment one's bitter and the other is awkward...

The duo called their partners as they prepared for their dates, Y/N grabbed his jacket and his favorite shirt and pants, Ruka wears her favorite dress... Chizuru wore her favorite attire and Kazuya dressed well to impress Chizuru, the time the 2 couples went to see their respective love ones, they stared into them and do the normal stuff with Y/N and Ruka being clingy and Chizuru and Kazuya talking about their respective week and of course the plans of Kazuya and Chizuru for their future with as of now Kazuya still has no bright plans ahead for his future...

Y/N arrived with Ruka and they do their date as for Chizuru and Kazuya they did their usual routine.. Y/N arrived first with Ruka which for their plan is Y/N entertaining Ruka... Chizuru and Kazuya arrived with Chizuru greeting them...

Chizuru waves at Y/N..

Y/N waves at Chizuru..

Ruka pouts...

Kazuya stared angrily at Y/N...

The 2 couples seated at the table with Y/N and Chizuru trying to lighten up their mood but their partners felt suspicious of these plans..

Y/N:" Well hi, Chizuru & Kazuya what brings you here?"

Chizuru:" Well we're just having our own date how about you?"

Y/N:" Well we're doing great on our date." Y/N sensed Ruka's emotion as she is getting mad by the second and she screams

Ruka:" What's the big idea?!!! Why did you invited these two? "

Kazuya burst into anger as he screams.

Kazuya:" Why are you also being this so friendly with Chizuru!!!! "

The customers stared into the two of them as the two are angry and both of them left the cafe...

Y/N:" Well this isn't part of the plan right?"

Chizuru:" But did you expect it?"

Y/N:" Probably... I'll follow Ruka and you follow Kazuya.."

The two friends got out of the coffee shop as they chase their partners... Y/N went into the hospital she is not there... He tried asking in the park Ruka is not there.... And he gets it on the scenery on their final date as he gets there..... And Y/N sees Ruka crying and she is feeling her chest as if it is exploding..

Chizuru found Kazuya all the way also as she found him near the beach where they bonded....

Y/N asks Ruka:" Are you mad because I am friendly with Chizuru?"

Ruka:" Yes!!! You know because of her Kazuya never fell in love with me right?"

Y/N:" But I have to ask you before you think about stuff and all of this.... I want to ask you..."

Ruka :" What?"

Y/N:" If it is for Chizuru... You would not meet me and instead you will fall in love with Kazuya...  The reason why I did invite her and formulate this plan is to make you and Kazuya be friendly yet again no more bitterness or what, Chizuru and I made this plans for us to be more mature and to accept the fact that we felt the emotion called"Love" and this love is fueling us each day to be better... Isn't that right Ruka? "

Ruka nods as she realizes the purpose of this it is not to hurt her, but to fix their relationships instead to be better and to have a healthy friendly relationship with each other..

Kazuya and Chizuru arrived earlier Chizuru told Kazuya to hide as she told him to eavesdrop when the two arrived.

Kazuya heard this as he and Chizuru were there..... And he approached Y/N and apologizes for his actions..

Ruka stares at Chizuru and apologizes also.... Y/N and Chizuru shakes hands.. As Ruka and Kazuya approached each other and they hugged all of them are emotional as they felt comfortable now with each other...

With friendships now are in place with no bitterness and they are all happy the story continues with Y/N and the others celebrate this friendships....

This story is created by Mikeratto thus the story are all based on his recreation of this story, kindly inform Mikeratto for the usage of the story in other platforms...