ONE

Monet, Rue, and Lexi were the bestest friend at such a young age. It was always the three of them riding around to forget about the world. That was until Monet and Rue discovered weed Lexi was then left in the dust because they both knew she was way too good for that and would only scold them for the idea to ever try it.

Monet still reminisces on the good times when they pass her house walking to forget the world she just knows Lexi is doing more for her life and she would have just dragged her down. She missed her friend, but she'd never say it out loud partially because expressing herself is just something she doesn't do.

She let a smile escape thinking about one of the last good memories she had with her as Rue handed her the rolling tray as she was the one to lose in rock, paper, scissors leaving rolling their blunt as her task to do.

She poured weed onto the tray and started to break it down with her fingers throwing each stem she found to the opposite side of the tray as Rue was telling her that they should buy narcos from Ashtray and Fez.

"Izayah has a game today I can't go fucked up he'll kill me." Monet told her friend. Rue loved Izayah, but she hated that he would get in the way of their fun, but she also understood why he would. Monet and him had a front row seat on what addiction does to you, so if he found out Mo was dabbling into any type of drug. He'd cut their whole friendship off. He would not risk losing his twin sister to anything.

Even though she understood it, she still couldn't hide the disappointment on her face she wanted her friend to get experience the numbness her fathers pills could bring to their bodies. It was like xans a little, but you could actually remember after this drug.

"We can after though. I'll tell him I'm spending the night with you." Monet was already packing their wrap up with the weed she had just broken down as she told her friend. It was so weird to her how her and brother lived the same life, but both took different things out of the situation. He hated drugs, he wouldn't even drink because he was so afraid to be like their mom, while Monet became curious wanting to experience the things that were better than your own kids so maybe then she could understand why her mom didn't love the two of them enough.

"After this blunt, let's go get some then walk to the game." Rue suggested with the biggest smile on her face. She loved how her friend understood her, and how she understood her friend. She's glad she wasn't alone and had her best friend beside her through it all.

"Deal." She nodded plopping the freshly rolled blunt into her mouth lighting the end of it. She hit it a few times before passing it on, "Okay new game whoever lets the ash fall first has to buy the xans." She loved drugs, but hated buying them.

"Oh you're on." Rue smirked now hitting the blunt for herself. Being high was such an escape from all the shitty things in life.

IVORYS NOTES

IVORYS NOTES.
when it's italicized we're dipping in the past!