Chapter 1

*HELLO THIS IS AUTHOR SAN HERE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER THE PICTURE ABOVE IS WHAT HIROSHA LOOKS LIKE JUST A BIT MORE BADASSNESS I GOT IT OF THE INTERNET FUFUFU. THIS IS ALSO A REMINDER THAT ANY RUDE/HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE COMMENT ON ANY MISTAKES .*

۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞

Hirosha's POV:
*Memory start*
Hmm, what's this? I picked up the letter and opened it.

"Ehh? O-Ouran Private Academy? Wasn't that the school that mu- yeah it is,strange" I hummed, who knows, maybe it'll be fun

*end of memory*

*Beep beep beep beep.*
"Uhhh sh-shut up stupid alarm clock, nobody likes you" I groaned. It was half six in the morning, why must I wake up this early? I grabbed it and threw it onto the floor so hard it must of shattered into what could only be a million pieces. You will not be missed alarm clock number 7.

It was then that I remembered, today of all days, was the first day at my new school. "I can't wait!" I mumbled, sarcasm oozing from my words and as I gave a pathetic air punch.

It was then that I noticed the banana coloured dress on the chair in the corner of the bedroom. My eyes widened in utter horror. "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM WEARING THAT!" I screeched in pure disgust as I walked over to it and threw it in the chest of draws. I collapsed on my floor out of exasperation and rolled towards my wardrobe like an egg roll. Once I was in front of my wardrobe I sat up and crossed my legs, 'hm what should I wear today?' I thought, "ooh I know!" I shouted a grin stretching across my face and punched the air again this time with a little more enthusiasm. I pulled out my black lace up boots, my black jeans, my funky black tinted sunglasses, my MCR t-shirt and my worn leather jacket.

In case you were wondering black is my favourite colour in the entire universe! I put my clothes on my bed and walked towards the en suite bathroom to get myself cleaned up.

.::.::.

At school :
As soon as I jumped off my red and black motorbike I was swarmed by a million girls asking who I was and such, but I wasn't in the mood like always and shot them a dazzling smile and told them that I would see them later, and I swear one or two of them fainted as I walked towards the grand PINK entrance of the PINK school . My least favourite colour, pink ... ugh. I shuddered in revulsion.

I looked around as I went to the headmasters office, earning myself smiles from girls here and there with the occasional glares from jealous boys to which I gave them the finger and a gracious smirk. Hey now, serves them right for looking at me like that. Then finally I came face to face with the door.......

۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞♀ͼӁ∞Ӂͽ♂۞۞

* I'm sorry it's a short chapter but I've got to go to sleep otherwise I'll get told off anyways good night everyone *