Evil

There she was standing in the middle of it all. Smirking as blood fell from her smile. She looked like she hasn't tooken a shower in years she stood tall she spoke in the mid silence with a voice so disturbing.
Her-:"I see you have made it. Why do you join me." She said looking down at a girl who had looked familiar but she was to torn apart to tell. As she as walking towards me with her evil smirk placed upon her lips. I couldn't control my body and she lifted a finger and crunched it and I intently felt pain and the psychopath of a girl laugh like someone told her the best joke in her life, while I screamed in pain. And she within a second was in front of me and had made me float in the air a dragged me where the girl was lying.
Her:"She was so young and put up a fight." As she started laughing and then it hit me , my own daughter is laying there in front of me dead becuz of me. Then I heard something.
Voice:"Mommy." Alina I thought and it was coming from everywhere and my eyes busted open to the face of my daughter I was so happy it was just a dream. My baby I was so happy and Ron was there and Jacob worry as fuck. And the old Luna(Jacob's mom) and old alpha(Jacob's dad) they ran to me and said if I was ok they told me that I was out for 4 weeks and I can't shift until my leg was completely healed and that I and my daughter are going to live with them. Then Jacob came up to me pushing though his parents and leaned down and kiss me a rough but sweet kiss. And in the background you could hear Ron growl but Jacob just continued to kiss me. And he finally stopped. When Ron was walking towards us.
Me:"Ron." As I sat up I opened my arms and he hugged me. A warm hug I missed.
Ron:"I'm so sorry I never want to loss you. Please forgive me." His tears were falling down his cheeks. I nodded I have my family all of it just then Sam walked in yup my jerk of a brother. He tried to hug me I pushed him with all my strength away from me. He hit me abused me and tried to rape me.
Jacob:"What's the matter." As he picks me up I put my head to his chest and my arms around his neck. As he pecks me on the lips.
Ron's mind-link:*What's wrong with you?" I shed a tears in front of Jacob and he held me tighter.
Me:*He tried to whip me,cut me, and he branded me while he tried to rape me." And I broke down crying in my mate's arms. He held me tighter ensuring me that nothing was going to happen. Ron took Alina out of the room. As I was crying I mind linked all memories of what Sam did too me. And he put me down carefully and his eyes turned pitch black as he ran towards Sam and Sam's mate tried to stop Jacob but they were fighting. Cara took control of my body see ran and went in between them. But it hurt because of my leg.
Me:"Stop it now!" They growled I suddenly felt something warm running down my leg. Blood my blood. Jacob stopped and picked me up. As Sam's mate checked on Sam. Jacob put me on the table and got paper towels. He wiped off the blood but the stab reopened. He looked up with regret/sadness but quickly changed to anger. As he was watching something. I turned to see Sam beating his mate. Tired to get up but Jacob used his alpha tone saying"Don't get up." As he took off his clothes in front of me and I got to say I'm glad he's mine I mean that ass was fine. But I covered all my think with how angry I was. When Jacob went to get Sam they're was a little girl about the same age as my daughter Alina. So of course I went but my cut hurt like a bitch. I tapped the little girl shoulder to relive the cold body. I screamed as I read the note(note- your daughter is next) and Jacob came and looked at me as I fell to the ground. He read the note and Ron came in with Alina. I got up and picked my baby up and kissed her on the cheek. And so did Jacob. I didn't want to ever leave my baby ever again. My leg was hurting me so I sat down.
Alina:"Mommy I know your hurting so hear." She put her hand on the stab and closed her eyes. I watched my cut disappear in less than a minute before my baby's eyes opened. And she smiled and Jacob was speechless when we saw what are baby could do just at 6 years. She laughed and her rosy cheeks were so red. God I love her.
Alina:"I love you too." And she gave us a hug. Jacob was so protective he ordered the best fighters to  guards to watch us but I felt bad becuz we are taking them away from there families.(a/n read the new book Alina story)
5 years later
Well Alina is 11 and Ron found his mate she is a human though I was so happy. So it Monday.
Jacob:"Baby?" He said as I was wrapped in his arms.
Me:"Well good morning." I smiled.
Jacob:"Good morning baby." He leaned in for a kiss but this kiss had compassion, sweetness, and it was long.
Me:"Wow what did I do?"
Jacob:"Um I don't know how to say this but will....." And then Alina busted in the doors with are baby flower. Flower is 9. She has red hair and green eyes, her skin was milk white, and her lips a shade of red that was my favorite.   Yes schools out I thought. Alina smiles and says"Ask her dad." 
Jacob:"Young lady stop poking around in my head." I laugh with flower. But Jacob looks at me seriously.
Jacob:"Ok as you all know I'm going to be alpha and I want mommy to be my and everyone else Luna." I smile and screamed"Yes!! Yes!!" He kissed me and ok we made out.
Flower and Alina:"Ewww."
Me:"Haha you'll understand when you find your mates."