The Date

As we left the house Jacob gave me a small box.

Jacob:"I almost lost hope. I thought you were died."

Me:"What? Why you never looked for me."

Jacob:"Yes I even hired a private detective." He pulled out papers from in his sexy tuxedo. And handed them to me. I unfold it and saw he did he waist thousands of dollars. I look at him and had tears in my eyes.

Me:"Um. So what is in this box." I said shaking it.

Jacob started to grin and you could see he was excited.

Jacob:"Open it and you'll see." So I did but I unwrapped the box slowly to make him wait. And it was a werewolf( in the picture). I smile it was a picture of him and I in are werewolf forms.

Me:"But how did you get this picture?"

Jacob:"I have my ways." He said smirking.

Me:"Well I can't put this on by melf." He blushed like a tomato. And walked behind me and began to hook the necklace on my neck. He brushed my hair to the and hooked the necklace.

Jacob:"Well it looks pretty almost as the person that where's it."

Me:"Well that was very chessy. How many times did you say to yourself." And pushed him in a playful way. Then Jacob's face went serious.

Jacob:"Is Alina my daughter?" I stopped walking. Oh what should I say yes or no. Me:"Um.....

A/n

Ha ha ha my readers is she going to say yes or no.  I love you for reading this ♥