Chapter Six

Walter

This girl started at me with the upmost intelligence.

"Okay, what's the square root of fifty divided by two?" I asked, this would prove my theory.

" 5" JC, kinda blushed, "JC tell us the truth. We all know your smarter then your letting on" I stared at her with intensity, "I have an IQ of 180" JC suddenly turned pale, I heard a phone buzz. It kept buzzing.

Paige picked it up, "It says its from someone named Joe" Paige shrugged, "No no no no! Don't answer it!" JC got up and started to back away, but she tripped over a loosed piece of metel.

Toby ran over to her.

Toby

"Why are you afraid of him" I looked JC in the eye, she shook her head. I sat down next to her. "His name. His name is Joe. You've met him before, I started dating him in ninth grade. When I was fourteen" JC looked over at the phone, it was quiet now.

"And when I was a sophomore he took me to his house. He showed me this pole he had in the middle of the room. Then he hit me with a rod and I blacked out.
I woke up with me hands tied to the pole, I was kneeling" JC looked at me, I nodded, "I didn't have my shirt on, and then i felt something stinging me. Joe was putting out a cigarette on me. Then I felt heat, all over my back, my head was down" JC looked down, closing her eyes tight, "All I wanted was my life to end right then and there"
"But he didn't burn me. He hit me in the head. I woke up in a dumpster. That's all I remember from that day" JC buried her head in her hands.

"And it didn't stop after that" JC voice cracked.

"It won't ever stop"