(Ch. 9 ( Pt. 1)

Kat's POV

I stood up and walked to my bathroom taking a quick shower. Jason was taking me out on a date today and we are walking L.A.. I took a shower and slid on my star and galaxy print bikini, I decided that I would wear a short white dress with ruffles at the bottom, knee high gladiator sandals, a Greek symbol necklace, Greek lion earrings, black and gold feather earrings, a golden Greek crown, and a golden Greek gauntlet.

I slid the lion earrings on my upper lobe and my feathers droop from the middle. I walked out of my room, grabbing my white aviators on the way out, and then made my way down thee stairs. Jason was waiting in a grey v-neck, jeans, galaxy shoes, and a star beanie. We walked out the door, and he walked to his car opening my door for me.

K: Why thank you sir..

J: You're welcome m'lady

We got in and he turned down a series of roads and soon enough we were in the city. We got out and began to walk around. We went to the pier and rode a few rides.

We were walking around the pier when I saw the cutest stuffed pig and it was huge, but you had to knock down all of the milk bottles.

Jason noticed my pouting and saw what I was looking at and I told him I had to go use the restroom and he nodded. I walked off and used the small restrooms and walked out and saw Jason playing a game, I walked over and saw he knocked down all 6 milk bottles down in one throw.

The worker asked him what prize he wanted and he pointed to the pig. The guy grabbed it and handed it to Jason, who turned around around and gave it to me, kissing my cheek. I smiled and I slid my hand into his and sighed happily.

"Hey Jasey..you know I'm going back to Canada tomorrow, right? We won't see each other for at least a year."

I said with a bit of sadness.

"I know but we will make it work, you're coming back here anyway and moving next door remember? I'll even go visit you sometime. I love you with all my heart and I'm not letting you go...not today and certainly not for the rest of my life."

I smile and we walk out of the pier and into the beach, I slid off my dress and took off my shoes while Jason changed into his dark blue and black swim trunks. We messed around for a couple hours and the sun began to set and we walked back to the pier.

Jason slid his hand into mine n and we got onto the ferris wheel and when we got to the top, fireworks began to pop and burst in colorful arrays in the dark starry night. After that we walked back to the TC house, changed into our pj's, and we began a livestream.

We were in his room when someone suggest we have a karaoke challenge and chat got to decide. We both agreed and I'm was going first so I grabbed the laptop and searched up the Instrumental version of my song.

"This is dedicated to you, Jasey Boy."

He smiled and the guitar started to play and I was off.

Oh, oh.

Yeah, yeah

You can be the peanut butter to

my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel

in my belly

You can be the captain and I can

be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel

on our first date