Chapter One

Hey guys, this is my first story, please tell me what you think!

-----------------

chapter one

-----------------

Darkness. Everywhere Oliver looked, he was surrounded by the pitch black, unable to even see the color of his hair that fell into his emerald green eyes. Shivers ran down his spin as he wrapped his arms around himself, taking a step forward in the cold dark. He let out a breath, it turning to a white fog as it left his mouth. His legs aches from walking so far, even though it felt like he has gotten no where. 

He looked up, seeing a pair of glowing, aqua eyes, staring at him. But they were just staring at him, they were ice cold, piercing him with their glare. He was getting closer to them, and he could see the faintest outline of a girl who owned the eyes. Somehow, her pasty white skin was so easy to make out in the darkness. He could see her hand lift up to him, holding it out to him. Oliver could feel himself relaxing, lifting his own hand to take hers. 

Goosebumps scattered across his arm as her hand intertwined his. Her skin was ice cold to the touch. He looked up into her eyes which slowly were turning a blood red...

-

Oliver jerked up in his bed, as ice water splashed onto his face. He looked up in anger at the laughing face of his older brother who held a blue bowl in his hand. 

"What the hell, Derreck?" Oliver screamed, pulling his dark brown, almost black, out of his eyes. When his brother kept laughing, Oliver leaped up off his bed and grabbed Derreck, trying to grab him by the shirt collar but found that his ripped brother was shirtless so he just grabbed him by his short dark brown hair. There was a crash when Derreck let go of the bowl, unable to control his laughter, reaching up and easily ripped Oliver's hands from his hair.

"You are such a weakling." Derreck wrestled Oliver for only a few seconds before he had him pinned to the ground. Holding Oliver by his wrists with his hands and his legs with his feet, Derreck opened his mouth a little bit as Oliver kept trying to get away from his brother. 

"Derreck! I swear to God!" Oliver spat, stopping for a moment before going back to struggling.

"You know you shouldn't move." Derrek chuckled, a line of salivia hanging from his mouth. Olivier's eyes widened at the clear liquid hanging from his brother's mouth. 

"If you do not get off of me I swear to God!" Oliver nearly screamed. What could he do? Derreck was twenty-one, four years older then Oliver. Even though Derreck lived with their mom along with Oliver, they had almost no control over the pretty boy who survived on his low paying job and his football scholarship to the local college. And it didn't help that Derreck was ten times stronger than Oliver.

"Derreck! Get off your brother!" Their mother snarled from the doorway. Quickly, Derreck sucked up his spit, a look of annoyance in his dark brown eyes. "He's going to be late for his prom." This sparked Derreck's interest.

"But this little spit fuck couldn't have a date. He's too spineless to ask any girl escept for..." his voice got real quiet as he leaned in close to Oliver's face. "Margret." he whispered teasingly.Oliver scowled, beginning to thrash around.

"Me and Margret are only going as friends!" he screamed as Derreck jumpped up off him, pretending to dust himself off as Oliver laid still for a moment.

"I know that. Faggot." Derreck left the room as their mother walked in.

"I got your tux and I'm guessing you already took a shower before your little nap?" she questioned, leaning over him. Oliver nodded, pointing to his hair which was a little curled. "Alright. Would you like me to straighten it for you?" she asked. Oliver rolled his eyes.