Chapter Twenty

"You will not remember seeing my mother's dead body, understand?" Corra said, staring into Oliver's mom's eyes. His mom nodded. Corra didn't change her gaze from his mom's eyes. "Cassy hurry the fuck up and clean up the fucking room all ready." she called over to Cassy, not looking away. Oliver sat at the end of the table, watching as Cassy jetted around the room, picking up body parts and tossing them into a black trash bag. He had changed in a pair of red skinny jeans and a white tee shirt while she had put on pretty much the same thing.

"Just concetrate on the damn mortal." Cassy snarled back. She grabbed the table cloth and pulled it out quickly, quickly enough that all the plates, silverware and cups stayed in place. She rolled it up and looked at the table. "Shit. It stained the table." She started rubbing the wood with the table cloth.

"It looks just like juice." Corra snapped, tilting her head just a little bit, but her eyes stayed on his mom's eyes. Cassy rolled her eyes. jetting out of the room for a moment then returning without the table cloth.

"Can't we just kill her?" she whined. Oliver flinched at the suggestion.

"No. I told you. We aren't killing anyone else." Corra growled. Oliver let out a sigh of relief as Cassy finished up cleaning. "Ok. Now. You came home and there was no one here. But your wonderful son Oliver had left you breakfast." his mom smiled.

"Oh so lovely. Thank you Oliver." his mom said. Corra smiled but frowned when Cassy walked over and sat on Oliver's lap.

"You will close your eyes and count to five. When you reach five, you will open them, you will continue as you were, not remembering us or the dead woman. Do you understand?" Corra asked.

"Yes." She closed her eyes. "One, two, three." As she reached three, Cassy grabbed Oliver and jetted out of the house along with Corra. Moments later, he opened his eyes and he was thrown to the ground as the sisters stood feet away from each other.

"What the hell were you thinking? Killing mother?" Corra snapped. Cassy's eyes turned red and her fangs popped out. Moments later, Corra did the same. Then, at the same time, their eyes turned black and their fangs grew a little longer. Oliver scrambled to his feet and backed up against a tree.

"She was sent to kill me!" Cassy laughed back. She crossed her arms and rubbed her chin. "I feel like killing somebody else now." Oliver stared at Corra in fear. Then he shook his head and looked at Cassy. No matter how hard he looked at her, he didn't feel any fear of her. And then he'd look at Corra and he'd feel so frightened. They were the exact same thing, the two that had killed their own mother, and yet, he only felt scared of Corra. The one who actually felt something after their mother had died.

"If...If you want to kill someone else, I suggest w-we go out of town." Corra stuttered, glancing at Oliver. Cassy nodded.

"Another sister bonding trip." Cassy smiled at the thought. "Sounds like fun. Let's go." Cassy flew high up above the trees where Oliver couldn't see her. Corra looked over at him before flying up after her

                                                                                      ---

Oliver looked up at Jo, seeing her taking in what he had just told her. She folded her hands together,  staring into the fire. Oliver folded his hands too and just looked down.

"Have you drinken her blood?" she asked. Oliver looked up.

"Yes."

"How much?" she asked almost instantly after he answered. He shifted his weight in the chair. She looked up at him and he shrugged. "Drinking a drop of their blood will make you love them, but you'll still fear them some. Drinking a lot of their blood takes away the fear of them. No matter what she does, you will love her and you will not fear her no matter what she does." she paused, looking back at the fire. "And you will do whatever she wants..." Jo added quietly.