You are Mine

He opens his eyes and sees the sun rising from the mountains in distant. The golden rays of sun gives a bright colour to clouds and meadows. The birds started chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are still  wet from  last night rain .

Lucas sit straight and stretched his arms and turned to see athy sitting and staring at the scenery . In the sunlight her platinum blonde long wavy hair shimmered and  fluttered in the cool breeze.. her eyes glittered like a rare gems.. her delicate skin  shining. Leaves are falling down from the tree and dancing along with her wavy hair in wind. she looked like a fairy sitting in the forest.

"so beautiful"

"so beautiful"

lucas blurted out staring at her in awe. .

"isn't it?" he realised he said it out soundly and she  smiled

" hmm.. It really is" he said smiling staring at her.

"It's been a long time since I saw a sunrise.. Good morning lucas" she smiled brightly

" I am not talking about sunrise and good morning sia" he said smiling.

Athy was relieved to see him smiling. yesterday was so painful for her to watch him crying.

" huh then what are you talking about?"

he stood  up and patted his dress and offered his hand to her. She Grabbed his hand and stood  up

" you.. I am saying you are beautiful in sunlight just like that day".

Bathump... Bathump... athy felt like her heart will come out of her chest. He was smiling genuinely his hair waving to the cool breeze his red eyes  are shining like Rubies.

" which time?".

She asked. He started moving towards the house holding her hand

" our first meeting...sunlight really suits you"

he said without turning. Now Her face was red like tomato. she silently followed him.

He opened the door and turned towards her wide eyed

" sia are you having cold ?" he held her face with both hands

"wh.. what noo?"

" your face is red "

" no I am not having Co.. Achoo" lucas looks at her with guilt

" come on lucas.. let's get inside"  she said entering first. they got fresh up and changed their clothes which are spare ones placed in the guest house.

. " sia here take this" lucas gives her cold medicine

" ohh thanks"

" eww so bitter" she shrinked her face

' so cute' he giggled . Sometimes he felt like athy and ari are siblings, she was so childish and cute at times which made him wonder is she really running a top cosemtics company.?!