➪010ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

Papá mouth now open wide while looking above the drawer where Bruno vision is.

"I.. No, we broke into Bruno's tower. I found his last vision. The family's in trouble...."

"....The magic is dying. The house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading. And I think it's all because of me?" Mirabel said continuesly like she will out of breath in any seconds while making hand gestures.

"But I told Mirabel that we should atleast stop this 'cause you know what happened in Bruno's last vision. It's all bad vision and it ended up not really good..."

".... Yet she didn't listen to me, however I also help the family and the miracle on the other hand so I joined her" I said more calmly than Mirabel. I needed to stay calm as long as possible.

"Pá?" We said unison, he is still dumbfounded.

He walk to the to drawer, he have the same expression while looking at the tiles. The doorbell rings and papá look at his side.

"We say nothing. Abuela wants tonight to be perfect. Until the Guzmáns leave, you two did not break into Bruno's tower..."

"...The magic is not dying. The house is not breaking. Luisa's gift is not fading." Papi said now also looks panic, he lead us near the door, that's not lock.

"No one will know. Just act normal." He said softly looking at both of our eyes intently. Oh no, the door slowly opening.

"Papá!" I whispered yell but he seemed to not notice it "The door!" I added.

"No one has to know" Now he's looking at me but it's already to late the door is now open widely revealing Dolores in front of abuela's room. Squeaking before saying.

"I know" she whispered squeaking again before leaving probably going downstairs. All of us now looking where her figure is.

"We're doomed what should I do? What should we do?" I started panicking pacing around holding my head, some of the things in the room is now burning.

"Y/n. Y/n!" Papi shouted at me catching my attention, I'm still panicking in the inside, he hold my shoulders. I think tears will spill out of my eyes.

"Don't panic, stay calm, okay. You're doing good, breathe with me" He calm me when he noticed my anxiety kicking in.

"Mirabel put out the fire" she nodded getting something to make the fire out.

"She's gonna tell it to Everyone" I said looking again where Dolores heard us a while ago.

"Time to eat!" Abuela called for us downstairs meaning the Guzmáns is already here.

"Miercoles." Is what all papá said also looking there.

-----

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." Abuela said to señorita Guzmán.

"Yes. Then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." Señorita Guzmán replied which make Abuela smiled.

Dolores is looking intently to both of us, Mirabel back and forth. I'm between Mira and papi's side and Isabela on Mirabel's right side.

"To a perfect night! Salud" Abuela is standing at the center, edge of the table. Raising her glass with wine.

"Salud" we all said in unison also rising their glasses with wine and juice for me, Mirabel, Camilo and Antonio.

Now everyone started eating and chatting to each other. Dolores whimpering infront of us fiddling with her own glass.

Mirabel can't take her eyes off to our cousin while I'm looking everywhere, my eye at mamá, Mirabel, Dolores and papá.

Averting eye contact when they looked at me, I glanced at every family member. When papá noticed it he hold my hand even tho he's also nervous.

"Avocado?" Mariano hand Mira the bowl of avocado covering her face to Dolores, she passed it to me and then I pass it to papá almost fell in the process.

When I turned back to Dolores she's already whispering something to Camilo, probably what she heard.

Camilo then shapeshifts to Mirabel, tìo Bruno and back to his form, coughing, his eyes are looking sideways.

This gets señorita Guzmán attention but abuela pours her a wine drink on her glass, chuckling.

"Camilo. Fix your face"

"Water?" Isabela then handed Mirabel a water passing it to me to papá. Camilo start to whispered to his father.

Suddenly tìo Felix spit out the water to Mariano and her mother startling them.

"Y/n" I grunt looking at Abuela.

"The cream, please?"

"Pá, the cream?" Papá hand it to me, chuckling nervously. I pass it to Mirabel and she passed it to Isabela.

"I smell something burning, do you perhaps left some food on the stove" Señorita Guzmán stated sniffing the air.

"Y/n"

"Y/n!" Mira called me pointing at the table napkin and the table cover in front of me, it's burning.

I hysterically find some to use and saw the water, immediately getting it, I poured it on the burning area.

I look up seeing everyone's attention is in me, all of them.

".....Bruno's vision." Whispered by tìo felix to his wife.

"Pepa, the cloud" tía pepa gasp, strokinh her hair.

"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." She whispered quietly.

"Bruno's vision" And the whispering thing finally arrive at mamá.

We look at her and she's looking at us, Mirabel sip in her juice while me looking at the table suddenly taking an interest to the burned thing.

Suddenly the cracks appear between mine qnd Mirabel's chair, she went under looking to it closely.

"Mirabel" Mariano called causing Mirabel to get hit by the table, grunting when she's hit.

"Everything okay?" Mariano asked worried laced in his tone, we looked at her nervously.

------

I'm gonna end it here first, if I continue the chapter would be long and that's kinda boring.

Thank you for reading! :)