ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Y/n's POV

I'm so nervous right now and my hand starting to sweat. In just a few hours I'm getting my own door, me getting a gift.

The celebration will start in hours and everyone is looking for me, me being anxious, what if I didn't get any gift like my older sister Mirabel (who is 2 years older).

"Y/n!!" I heard someone called me from outside, I'm hiding inside the wardrobe and I'm not planning to go out.

Not yet

Letting out a shaky sigh I hug my knees near my chest in a sitting position.

Hearing a faint footsteps getting louder each second then opening the door to the nursery room.

"Y/n are you here?" My mama Julieta ask

I slightly opened the door where I am in, indicating that I'm inside

Walking until she's near the wardrobe, mom didn't dare to open the door of it she's just standing there

"You nervous little one?" letting out a hum as I answer.

"It's okay, come out now the ceremony will start soon"

"But what if I also don't get a gift?"

"It's okay your still part of the family y/n"

"Yeah! And you will be with me in this room forever" Mirabel exclaimed, I didn't know that she's there the whole time.

I let out a deep breath before moving and step my feet out so I can come out in the wardrobe.

Mirabel hug me as I fix my posture standing up giving her also a tight hug mom also joining us.

"Here I give you this present cause I know you also like reading about this stuff" Mirabel said handing me a book about the four elements of the earth, I look at the gift then at her before thanking.

"Shall we go now?" Mama ask nodding in response we got out Mirabel holding my hand in the process.

---

My mom and dad also my sisters are in here before the ceremony officially begin encouraging me that I can do it.

By that I gained some self confidence and the growing nervousness is slowly fading, they bid their last support before leaving waiting where supposed to be my door is.

Before they all leave Mirabel hold my hand giving me a warm smile.

As the curtain go up and spotlight is already in me, I can feel the stares of many people

It's to many people watching me

I stand still before casita lift the tiles, signaling me to go on and walk in the aisle where you can see the stairs at the end

Fiddling the hem of my skirt, I slowly pace until I reached a stairs where I am met by abuela holding a candle.

"Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle?"

"Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" I nodded before answering a quiet 'yes'

I slowly walk near the door, lifting my hands then placing my hand on the doorknob, suddenly an image slowly forming, the four elements of the earth can be seen in each side of the door

I stared in awe then the fireworks start popping at the night sky startling me, making a vine suddenly pop out of nowhere

I opened it, twisting the doorknob to see what's inside, there's a water and a bed like in the middle of it and on the other part is like a forest, a cave and a river. It's pretty big.

 It's pretty big

People starting to swarm in and party inside my room, some is still mesmerizing by the scenery

I saw Mirabel peeking at the the door so I drag her inside, looking in every part of my room

-------

Okay this is my story being published, I hope you all guys like it.