Lamar loves happy endings

(Lamar finds out the news and he seems more than happy for his homies. Very short and silly

EDIT 12/07/23; I wrote this in 2021, so it needs some updates. Just minor adjustments here.)

A night out with the boys, and Michael De Santa had somehow managed to get to a point of giving his completely wasted boyfriend a piggy back ride back to Franklin's place from the bar. Lamar, Michael, Frank and Trev were pretty buzzed as they walked back, Michael the most sober out of the group. Lamar was talking about a random thing that happened with a recent job deal, slightly bickering with Frank as usual, whilst Townley put most of his concentration on his definitely awake partner, if his small drunken mumbles were anything to go by. "You doing okay, T?"

"Mmmh" The Canadian hummed contently, taking in his lovers sent as he buried his nose into the other's neck. Michael breathed out a small laugh, failing to notice the other two's conversation dying as he continued his own. "Honey, why are you smelling me?" "Mikey smells nice..."

"You were telling me not half an hour ago that I smell like shit" A small whine came from the other male, his head slightly lifting from its resting place as Trevor groggily snuggled closer. "Well then I changed my mind, poopypants" "Poopypants? That's a new one" The older male mused, grinning slightly as he felt his lover pout against his skin. "Yeah, well...I fuckin' love you so I gotta keep 'em....keep 'em fuckin' coming, y-ya know?" "I love you too, Trev, even if your a giant baby sometimes"

A groan of annoyance came from Phillips. "I ain't a fuckin' baby, Townley!" "Of course not, honey. You're not A baby, your MY baby" A small chuckle resonated from Trevor as he grinned like a teenager in love. "Real smooth, Sugartits"

At this point, Lamar's jaw was scrapping along the floor in a flabbergasted shock, completely in awe at the scene in front of him. Franklin was the first one to snap him out of it, with a "yo, what you gawking at, dog?", which also ended up getting Michael's attention too. Two seconds out of his little trance, and now Lamar was grinning from ear to ear like a little girl who just got a text from her boyfriend, his tone ecstatic as he exclaimed; "Man, you dudes are totally fucking!" "Shit, man, I thought you knew that already?" Frank chuckled half heartedly, rolling his eyes at his friends weird attitude. "Michael and Trevor, dog, they been hitting it off for months now"
"Shit, man, I ain't never knew. We should like, totally go on double dates 'n shit!" Lamar offered as he turned to both Frank and Michael. The eldest of the four burst into small laughter whilst Franklin's cheeks grew a shade of pink. "Fuck off, dog, that shits for sissy teenagers"