Acknowldegements & Copyright

This story was originally written for the 2021 HoggywartyXmasfest on LiveJournal.

Copyright © 2021 by Squibstress.

This work of fiction is based on characters and settings created by J. K. Rowling. All recognisable characters, settings, and plot elements are copyright © J. K. Rowling.

The author believes this work falls within the scope of the Fair Use Doctrine as a transformative work. For more information, see the Organization for Transformative Works.

All original characters, settings, and plot elements are copyright © Squibstress.

This work of fiction is available for use under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) licence.

The works quoted in the story are in the public domain, with the following exceptions:

"Sonnet LXXI", copyright © 1959 Pablo Neruda, translation copyright © 1986 Stephen Tapscott.

This work contains several lines of dialogue taken directly from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copyright © 2007 J. K. Rowling (Bloomsbury Publishing).

Squibstress
squibstress@gmail.com
squibstress.com

Publisher's Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Locales and public names are sometimes used for atmospheric purposes. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or to businesses, companies, events, institutions, or locales is completely coincidental.

Rest with Your Dream in My Dream/ Squibstress. -- 1st ed.