CHAPTER 4

Junghoseok: Speak!

Y/n: sir,you didn't give me any work?

Junghoseok: Hmm.... complete this files within today.

Y/n: He suddenly gave a bundle of files to finish today itself.

Yn: But sir,

He gave you a death glare, without saying a word you went to your cabin.

Junghoseok:while I'm trying to forget about her thought. Then she again come to my room and asked about the work. When I gave the files she looks like dumbfounded and cute. I smirked and continued my work.

Y/n: finally I finished my work and i laid my head in the chair. Then i saw the time, it was freaking 10:30pm.without wasting a second I took my bag and I went outside. No cabs are available in that time. So, I decided to take bus . But, suddenly a black car came in front of me and stopped. The car window opened and revealed my boss .

Junghoseok: get inside.

Y/n: it's okay sir I can go by myself.

Junghoseok: get inside or do you want me to do it.

Y/n: No sir , I went to the back seat but he called me.

Jhope: sit in front.

Y/n: it's okay sir i can sit here.

Jhope: I said come.

Y/n: okay sir.

When he raised his voice towards you. You made a little pout and sit beside him.

Junghoseok: put your seat belts.

Y/n: hmm okay sir. I try to put the seat belt but it is stucked and didn't moved when I pulled.

Junghoseok: move aside.

Y/n: huh....... I'm shocked to see him this much close in front of me. I gulped and looked down but his hot breath fanning in my neck.

Then he leaned back after buckled up your seat belt.

Junghoseok: Tell me your address.

Y/n: It is in xxxx place.

Junghoseok: hmm

Y/n: The car is filled with full of silence...... I never thought he will help me but he is not rude as I think. He is also having some sweetest side.

Then the car stopped infront of my house. I went outside and closed the car door.

Y/n: Thankyou sir

Junghoseok: hmm.

Y/n: Drive home safely sir. good night sir. Then I went inside my house.

Junghoseok: Did she tell me to drive home safely. For the first time I'm hearing these words from someone,She is not clingy as I thought. She is also a sweetest and caring person. He chuckled and went from there.

Y/n: when I opened the door I saw my mom is waiting for me in the couch.......

Y/m: y/n come, how was your day? Why did you came late?

Y/n: yeah mom the work went well but I had more work in the first day itself. So, I didn't notice the time.

Y/m: it's okay dear. Did you eat anything?

Y/n: Noo mom, I'm not in the mood to eat I'm feeling tired. I want to sleep you c
have your dinner mom.

Y/m: okay y/n good night.

Y/n: After I came to my room I feel so tired so, I went to my bed and felt asleep fast.

[ Ł₦ ₥øɽ₦ł₦₲ ]