CHAPTER 3

Y/n: may I come in sir.

Junghoseok: yeah get in.

Y/n: when I went inside I heard a bold and deep voice is coming in front of me.i tittled my head and saw him he is working in his laptop without even looking at me. I went infront of him and stood there.

Junghoseok: while I'm working I heared a soft voice asking permission to get inside I said yess then she came inside and silently stood in front of me. When I saw her she is looking soo simple without even looking at me.

Junghoseok: Take your seat

Y/n: Thankyou sir.

Junghoseok:  Miss lee y/n right.

[Author pov: He already know her name because the namelists are kept in the table. ]

Y/n: yess sir.

He finally looked at my eyes which made my heart flutter. Then the interview started, he asked some questions about the work and I answered all the question.

Junghoseok:How did you think that we will accept you to work here.

Y/n: I know that I'm not worth for your large company but I trust myself. So, I came here.

When I asked her some questions she answered very boldly. I liked her attitude and her character. so I'm little impressed.

Junghoseok: you are selected.
He said while working in his laptop.

Y/n: what sir?? Really!!!

Junghoseok: yess.

Y/n: Thank you so much sir.

My world has just stopped. When he said that I'm accepted for the job. I smiled brightly without knowing but when I saw him he is simply working with his cold face. Anyways I'm happy to work so i made my way outer.

Junghoseok: cute.

Without knowing I begin to smile. When i realised I internally slapped myself for what I did now. She then bowed at me and left outside. Then I began to focus on my work.

Y/n:  after a long try finally I got my job. Now, I don't know how to express my feelings. I had never been  this much happy in my entire life.

( 𝙰𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎)

Y/n: when I reached my home I went to my mom and I hugged her tightly.

Y/m: y/n what happened? Is something wrong? Don't worry dear it's okay.

Y/n: mom i got my job.

Y/m: what?

Y/n: yess mom I got selected in the interview mom .
You said while jumping out in happiness.

Y/m:wow it is a great news ,im proud of you my dear.

Y/n: thanks mom. Where is leetian??

Y/m: she didn't come home yet

Y/n: okay mom I will tell her after she came. If she gets to know then she will be more happy than me.

Y/m: okay dear.

Y/n: After that I went to my room to freshen up myself . After taking shower I saw lee tian is waiting in my room.

Lee tian: unnie what happened today?

Y/n: tian I finally got my job. Suddenly, she came and hugged me tightly and started to sobbed in my arms.

Lee tian: I'm very happy for you unnie you know what I'm very proud of you. I know that you will achieve your dream.