New Beginnings 39✨

Trinity's POV

Dad and the boys were helping me move my things out to the house Dominique and I shared.

"This better be the last time you move." Tyrone said.

"And if it's not, I'll just hire movers to move." I stated.

Mom had Dior with her as we moved things out and into my new penthouse apartment. I'm going to be here for a while. I don't see myself moving out anytime soon. As we loaded the last of my box, Dominique pulled in.

"Nice of you to join us." I said as he got out the car.

He smiled and shook his head. "You got everything?"

"I do. And if I don't, you'll let me know."

"If I don't sell it."

"Boy, I will kick your ass." I said making him laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." he stated.

He went inside. I got in the car with Dad and we headed to the my new apartment. The boys were in the u-haul. When we arrived, we got out and went to work. Someone pulled up and honk the horn.

It was Marlo, behind him was Dominique. They got out the car and walked over, they had other guys with them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're were to help out the guys." Dominique said.

"Oh thank God." Tyson said.

I started laughing. They unloaded the u-haul. We were done in no time. They put everything were I wanted it. I even got new furniture for the place too because I didn't want anything out of the house but my baby things. Other than that, I bought everything that I wanted.

Because I didn't have to worry about another person's opinion.

"I think you just came to see where I lived." I said to Dominique.

He chuckled. "It's not like I wasn't going to find out anyway."

I chuckled and shook my head. I was in Dior's room putting together his stuff. The guys left, leaving Dominique and I by ourselves.

We were in Dior's room putting things together. I looked over at him as he was figuring out how to put the crib together.

"You know I can do that. You don't have to stay."

"Nah, I got it. It's just going to take me a little minute." he said making me laugh.

"Okay then. What about your new place? Do you have everything good over there?" I questioned.

"I have things going. Only thing I have to get out the old place is the rest of my clothes." he said.

I nodded. As we finished putting things together, I ordered us some food. We finished Dior room and putting things away on the kitchen. The place was almost put together. The last few things were my clothes and bedding.

But I hired an organizer to come out and do the closets. We both sat onto the couch and watched tv as we ate our food.

"So, now that we're almost officially moved out the house, should we talk about visitations with Dj?" he questioned.

I started laughing. "Dominique, you can get your son anytime you want."

"Yea but I want him constantly when I'm home and not on the road."

"And when is that because you've been in the studio lately. When the album dropping?"

He smiled. "I don't have a complete album but there's two songs I'm thinking bout dropping."