New Beginnings 12✨

Trinity's POV

It's been a few days since my parents have been in town. We've been working on the nursery and making sure everything is straight with Dj. I've also been working up the strength to tell and show my Mom and Nana about the studio.

I walked in the nursery and sighed. The last thing to come in was his name, to be hung up on the wall.

"Great job team." I said clapping my hands.

Dominique chuckled. Him and his boys also helped out. Which made me proud because to me that means that they care about my nugget.

Mom came in and kissed my forehead. "I love it."

"Same."

The boys cleaned up everything and I just looked around the room. Dad came in and side hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you."

I smiled. "Say that after I give birth." I said making us both chuckled.

"You're going to do great."

"Thanks Dad, for everything."

"Don't thank me yet."

I raised my eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"I got a call from Josè. He said that the shop build is going very well. I want to see it before we leave." he said.

"I'm guessing you want Mom and Nana to see it too." I asked as I sat in the rocking chair.

"Yes. I think it's time you stop being a little punk because I know that's not the daughter I raised." he said making me laugh.

I sighed. "We can go in the morning. I actually haven't been since we've been back from Paris."

"Well, it looks like we'll be there tomorrow."

He left out and Laila came in.

"Looks like we're ready for a baby." she said making me smile.

"You think?"

"I'm so happy for you. A man, house, baby, you are living my dream." she stated.

She sat on the floor in front of me and rested her head in my lap.

"My dream is our dream." I said playing in her hair.

"You're so damn sweet." she said making us laugh.

"Dad is making me bring Mom and Nana to the studio tomorrow."

"Oh shit. How do you think they're going to react?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know. I think I'm more focus on my Nana. I think she'll try to run it."

"That's Crystal Dion Westbrook for ya."

I nodded my head. "Most definitely."

We left out the nursey. Laila and I decided to go to Taki Tacos. Just to have a day to ourselves. I love and miss hanging out with my cousin. Who is also my best friend.

"You remember Bee and I ditching lunch just to met you and Kelsi at McDonald's?" I asked.

She smiled. "Look who's going down memory lane." she said making me laugh.

"I'm saying, once Dj is born we need a day, weekend, or a week even." I stated.

She chuckled. "I honestly agree. I definitely need a break because this whole working thing is being a bother."

"I mean the condo is paid off."

"Yes, one less of my worry. But, I don't know, I want to do something else. But I don't know what it is."