chapter | 18

Y/n was standing outside the door because of curiosity, overhearing heeseung's conversation with kwang-sun.

"Kwang-sun that bastard!." He shouted which made y/n flinch.

"Kwang-sun? Who is kwang-sun?"
She thought.

Heeseung threw his phone on the bed because of frustration and brushed his hair aggressively while walking back and forth. The door opened revealing y/n.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Did you forget that we're sharing this room. And who was that on the phone?" she answered back.

"Did you-?"

"nope I heard nothing" y/n said.

With that she hurriedly went to the bathroom and washed up. After that she stepped out with her bathrobe and started to dry her hair using a hairdryer.

"Y/n! are you done?"

"No! Not yet!"

"Then hurry up! I wanna pee so bad"
Heeseung said.

She laughed.
"Yah, are you laughing?"

"Okay! Okay! I'm almost done"
And as soon as she opened the door heeseung went in, running. She then went to the bed and decided to read a book. After a few minutes have passed, she started to feel that her eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, signaling that she wants to sleep.

^°( ꈍᴗꈍ)°^

Heeseung finished taking a bath and went out, surprised to see y/n sleeping soundly while holding a book.

"What a stupid girl" he chuckled.
Then he went up to her and took the book before placing it on the table. then he sat down at the side of the bed, his eye's locked on y/n.

"I'll protect you no matter what,
I promise" he swore and went closer to her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. He smiled and backed out just then his phone rang.

Incoming Call...
From choi yeonjun   

  Accept                                         decline

Heeseung stood up and went outside the veranda.

Heeseung: yah what took you so long to contact me. I thought you died or something, I was so worried.

Yeonjun: something came up, I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you sooner.
That bastard kwang-sun, he sent some of his men to kill me good thing I was prepared.

Heeseung: he what? How did he know you were still here?

Yeonjun: I  don't know, but we must be very careful,  maybe he's watching our every move. But anyway how's
y/n, I miss her so much.

Heesung: don't worry she's fine. But she hates you now. (He said laughing)

Yeonjun: yah! Lee heeseung! It was all your plan, you forced me to do this even though I don't want to leave her.

Heeseung: okay, okay I promise I'll make it up to you.

Yeonjun: you better keep your promise.

Heeseung: of course, you know I never break promises.

Yeonjun: I know, that's why I trust you so much. You're the only friend I could count on right now, y/ns safety is so important to me and I don't want to lose her even though we're not related, I still loved her like she's my real sister. I hope that she will still accept me if she finds out the truth.

Heeseung: she will, I know she will.

Yeonjun: thanks heeseung, please take good care of y/n.

Heeseung: I will, you also stay safe.
And can you please call me once in a while, so that I won't worry that much

Yeonjun: ok, I'll call you.
bye.

Heeseung: bye.

Call ended

Heeseung then went back inside, laying down on the sofa as he tried to sleep but couldn't. He turned around in y/ns direction and gazed at her while admiring her from afar.

"If we can't be together, it's fine with me at least I got to protect you." He said before closing his eyes.

[Christmas day]

"Its Christmas!!!" Y/n exclaimed, jumping with excitement. Running around the living room.

"Y/n, you've been saying that for 2 hours already, my ears are dying!!!" Jay said. Covering his ears with annoyance.

She frowned.
"I'm curious, have you ever celebrated Christmas before?"

Jungwon spoke.
"Yes, we have"

"Then why are you guys not excited? Christmas is the season where many people look up to. And guess what I'm one of them." She said happily.

"Then good for you" sunghoon plainly said. Eyes fixed on his phone. Jake smacked his head hard. Making him shout.

"Yah! what was that for?" He complained while holding his head.