chapter | 16

He was too stunned to see her in that gorgeous dress in which caused him to be speechless by her beauty.

"What? It doesn't look good on me or"

"Y/n you look stunning"

"Thanks"

"I almost forgot" heeseung said, while taking something from the box.
"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so" then y/n closed her eyes and waited for him. He took out a silver butterfly necklace from the box and placed it on her, after that he led y/n to the mirror.

"Ok now open your eyes"

As soon as she opened her eyes she was amazed by the beautiful necklace that heeseung gave her.

"It fits you perfectly"

she turned to him and hugged him and after that heeseung led her to the car.

***°(≧▽≦)°***

He started driving somewhere. While the sun started to set and the moon is to be seen in the blue sky. After a few minutes have passed they reached their destination. It was a fancy restaurant, y/n went out from the car with the cold winter breeze passing her, making her body shiver

She then realized that she forgot to wear a coat.

"Shall we go" heeseung said, as he held y/ns hand, he noticed that her hand is shaking that's why he stopped and looked at her worriedly, after a while his expression change when he knew that y/n forgot to wear a coat.

"Aish Didn't I told you to wear a jacket or something"

Y/n smiled at him
"I forgot hehe"

Heeseung went to the car and grabbed a spare coat, he handed her the coat and led her inside the restaurant. The moment they went inside they were greeted by 2 men which escorted them to the VIP room. As soon as she stepped inside her eyes filled with astonishment. A fancy table with two chairs is to be seen with the flowers and lights surrounding them.

Heeseung led y/n to the table and they both sat down. He lifted the menu and started to choose what to order. Same with y/n.

"What would you like to order?"
The waiter asked

"Y/n, what do you like?" Heeseung asked while his eyes are still fixed on the menu.

"I don't know, everything in this menu is expensive" she answered, heeseung chuckled.

"I'll take a pasta" he said to the waiter

"Ok and for your girlfriend sir?"
Heeseung's lips turned into a small curve.

"Actually, I-"

Y/n cut heeseung off as she looked at the waiter and said
"Sorry you must be mistaken im not his girlfriend" she explained, while laughing awkwardly before averting her gaze back at the menu.

"Oh so you're his wife then"
Y/ns eyes widened and looked back at him.

"No im-"

"Yes, she's my wife" heeseung cut y/n off. She glared at him and he immediately looked away trying to avoid her stare. After the waiter took their order he left. Y/n did not stop staring at heeseung.

"Yah Lee heeseung"

"What? Lim y/n. do you really want to be my wife" he sneered.

She scoffed "in your dreams"

The food arrived and they started eating, while they ate together heeseung noticed a sauce at the side of y/ns mouth, he took the towel as he went closer to her and wiped her mouth. Y/n felt like there was a swarm of butterflies all over her stomach. As she watched him do that.

"Thanks" she said to him and then continued eating.

After they both finished eating y/n excused herself to go to the bathroom.
She stood up and grabbed her bag
and went outside the room, she then started walking towards it when she felt eerie and creepy while passing through the hallways seeing so many other VIP rooms, with the dim light surrounding her. After a while of searching she ended up in a dead-end.

She turned around and tried to search in other places. While passing through the hallway she can feel someone following her from the back.
She instantly turned around but was surprised to see that no one was there. After a few seconds the feeling went back, she didn't care about it and just continued walking.

however she was disturbed by it because the more she walks, the faster it follows her. She started to be scared
Because she was not sure were she is exactly. She continued walking but this time her steps went slower. while walking she felt a hand on her shoulder, she froze on her spot as her heart started pumping faster and faster.

She clenched her bag as she tightened her grip. then a voice was heard, coming from the back.

"Until we meet again, Lim y/n"

With that he disappeared like thin air. She immediately turned around and saw no one. And When she turned back she saw heeseung sprinting towards her. The look on his face, it's like something is wrong.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked but he didn't respond.

He went up to her and grabbed her wrist harshly before he started dragging her outside the restaurant.

"Yah! Why are you acting like this?
What's wrong with you?"

His grip tightened, but then again she was left with no response. Heeseung didn't stop dragging y/n until they reached the parking lot. He let go of her hand as he took out his car keys and unlocked the doors.

"Go inside" he shortly said

Y/n looked at him.
"What? Can you at least tell me what's going"