Trick For Treat

AMANI BANKS

~~ babygirl you know we're gonna be legends ~~

'Here ya go.' Michael handed me the finished daisy head chain. He actually braided ir pretty good.

The moment i put it on my head i felt like a goddess.I felt like my mum. I felt like Angelica. I felt like Marilyn Monroe. I wasnt sure if that was good or bad.

'So , newbie this is how we earn money.' Calum said opening his dufel bag and the first thing i saw was packs and packs of drugs. Marijuana , coke , heroine , you name it , it was in that damned bag.

'You see , Calum's dad used to be a drug dealer. Then unfortunately... he was murdered. And somehow , even i dont know , Calum still gets drugs from somewhere. Thats how it goes.' Michael rambled on.

'Oh.' Was all that came out of my mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off the drugs , feeling imitated by them.

'Go on , try anything you like. You're really lucky i dont charge you for anything aha.' He said chuckling , Michael joining in.

I decided to go with the most lighthead , marijuana. Calum got it prepared with a bong , me carefuly watching. After I was finished with it i thought why I didnt do this before. It makes you free and takes things off your mind. I felt so energetic and new again.

'Did you like the meth?' Calum asked me silently , my head spinning. 

I had no idea what he was saying. I must of been so high that i understood him say heroin. I was on marijuana. I felt like my bloodstream was going to burst. I'm sure I had smoked marijuana and not crystal meth. 

'She's going to fucking die.' Micheal said giggling.

Shit , i was on meth.

They fucking tricked me into meth and there was no going bacl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I was not ready for that.' I said sitting and staring into Calums eyes. We were back inside the shelter and most people were either fighting or sleeping.

'What , i thought that maybe you could take your mind off things.' Calum said smiling.

'Meth is a serious drug calum.' I said licking my lips over and over.

'Oh shut up , shit isn't going to happen.' Micheal said pulling the thin blanket to his chin.

'It was fun wasnt it.' Calum said ignoring Micheal

the thing was that i wasnt sure if i enjoyed it or if i was forced to enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum for the first time is influenced by a girl. But Amani isnt aware the troubles drugs can cause. Its a trick for a treat , afterall.

~Sila 💜