Its up to you...

Now things were going steady with you and mick the 2022 season was restarting as the emails were already flooding your inbox in the mid January. F2 teams would always send scout members of F1 teams who were twitching at if they should leave or stay as team contracts would only be signed in the January usually.

Prema had been reaching out over the past two years as you had contact with Oli from shadowing his physio during your college time. Williams desperately wanted you back because you were family and George had even messaged asking you to come to Mercedes'. That being said, Susie Wolff had also reached out as with Angela and Lewis, you and George would provide the ultimate female power in a leading team. They were offering £26,000 more than you were already getting at McLaren which was £30,000. Yet, McLaren was your home. You could always transfer positions with Daniels physio, Michael? There was also thoughts of going into influential positions within F1 and inspire women to work towards their dreams due to your now 156k Instagram followers.

You sat down with mick and worked through the best choice and eventually came to decision. It would keep things as they were and allow you to be with mick either in the UK or wherever he was.

"When do you need to leave?" Mick asked
"Tonight really, my first day in the office is Tuesday. And I need to get everything organised and sort out my paperwork"
"Okay, I'm back in the UK January 25th, you can stay at our place over there if you don't want to be at landos."
"Thank you, I'll just get George to help me move stuff if that's all good with you? I'll get food in too and it will be all ready for you"
"I'll get my friends to drop the keys off for you, oh! Oh ! They can pick you up from Heathrow if you want? It would be quicker?" He suggested
"Yeah sounds good to me, I need to get packed really and get going." You sighed as you didn't want to leave the comfort of your now second home.

Over the past two years you had built up a really good relationship with landos parents and it was best that you called them to explain the situation as the likelihood was that he wouldn't of said. You explained how he had been acting different since the summer break and enough was enough especially after you saw him with his blonde bird. You said how it was a shame you would lose contact with the family like this but you have moved on and don't want to associate with someone who causes so much depression and anger in your life making you feel worthless. You still wanted to stay civil with them and that's why you said you too have found someone new and that you were ready to start your new life with them. You didn't want any media release on what's happened and you wanted to handle it yourself. Thank you and goodbye.

As you sat on the plane that evening, mick slowly becoming further and further away from you, you knew your future was going to be one hell of a different ball game with being with Mick, not being 'landos forever' that everyone thought and your new but old job. It was a short flight back to the uk and by time you were through passport control you had met micks friend Ben who was giving you the keys and dropping you off with the detour of landos house to pick everything up. He was still in Dubai till the end of the week so it would be an easy job.

Walking into his house again brought back the arguments, the memories, the good and the bad. It was a mess, exactly how he left it as always that you would always run around trying to fix or tidy up. You made your way up your rooms and started pulling things from the wardrobe into your suitcases. Clothes, bags, shoes, makeup, necklaces, rings, bed clothes, perfumes, toiletries, brushes, evening dresses, overcoats, photos of just you, notebooks, stationary, your plants, books, your entire university coursework, your framed degree, blankets you bought. Everything.

"Everything?" Ben asked as he helped load the car
"That's the lot" you said as you got in ready to drive.

Wednesday morning.
January 12th 2022.

You pulled up, grabbed your bag and made sure your shirt was straight after being sat down in the car before texting mick telling him you had arrived at work.

As you walked in and you to the front desk to pick up your new lanyard for the 2022 season and was greeted by staff and taken to your new office. It was like the one you used as landos assistant but this time near the engineers offices.

"Morning Anna!" One shouted as they walked past
"Morning!" You waved back.

You opened your phone to see mick had texted back saying good luck for your first day back before you had to rush down to a meeting.

Nerves built up as you made your way downstairs not knowing how people would react to the situation but it was going far better than you thought.

"Morning miss Taylor." One said as they opened the door for you.

There he was. Sat in-front of you.

"Long time no see" he smiled as he shook your hand
"Good to see you too Mr Wolff. I hope we can put the past behind us?"
"Of course. Your family" he smiled "George will be down in a second"