Termination : II

A boy was walking around the village, his greyish-brown eyes lazily looking up at the bright blue sky. He clutched his short, mousy red hair and yawned. "Maa, my ninja life is boring."

It muttered, as he walked past the orphanage until he heard a crying noise. Even if he tried to ignore, he couldn't, and his instincts told him that it's important. He sighed, as he sprinted back to the orphanage.

His face went blank as his eyes widened. A baby? Well, this is an orphanage for a reason. He sighed, as he carefully took the child in his arms and got mesmerized the moment he looked at it's gray eyes. 

"You're a girl.. aren't you?" He muttered as he took note of the white lace tired on her wrist. "Man.. your parents are dumb. You're adorable and they still got to abandon you?" The baby giggled in response as he cracked a smile.

"Yes, you're adorable. Now let's get you inside to make you.. look decent." The baby seemed to understand him and gave a blank glare. "Hey.. you're adorable. But the fact that you're naked.. ugh. Forget it."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"From what I found with her.. she came from the Leaf! Her name is Arashi Miyu.. 10-months old.." the woman kept babbling as I dozed off, peering at the already clothed baby that I found outside.

Her name is Miyu.. huh? Quite interesting. I sighed and I stood up, making my way to the double push door. "Eh? Sasori-kun? You're leaving already?" I darted my sight at her and boredly rolled my eyes.

"I'm leaving. I'll try paying Miyu a visit. And remember this.." I muttered and glared at her. "Don't put that kid for adoption." I know, it's very eccentric of me to do that. Maybe it's end of the world so I'm trying to care even one bit to people.

I don't know. I just had the feeling to say that. Maybe we should adopt her. She doesn't cry unlike the other babies here. She's kinda.. uh.. mature for her age–

Okay, I can't believe I got this sudden humor just because Miyu came into my life. I sighed again. Maybe Miyu came here for a purpose? For me, perhaps? I have been living with my grandmother since my parents died– and she lied to me about it.

It caused me to feel nothing. I was a child– but I didn't think that she thought of me as a child that can't understand? I was labeled a prodigy for a reason, did she not understand? I clutched my hair and scrunched my nose in disgust.

.
.
.

What was that.. chakra pulse I suddenly sensed?

I was likely to be almost 10 meters away from the orphanage as I dashed back, sensing that the chakra flare I felt was coming from that direction. I slammed the door open, and saw Miyu already crying.

"Oh dear.. this.. can't be happening.." The woman earlier shivered, as she stepped back from the baby. "What happened?!"

"Sasori-kun! I'm thankful that you came.. i-it's just–" I glared at her and lost my calm. "Just what?!" I inhaled air and sighed loudly. This is stressing me hella out.
.
.
.
.
.
"The baby– Miyu..
.
.
.
.
.

Is a holder of a Tailed Beast."

I went to the Kazekage's Office and ignored the warnings the guards told me. I don't give a darn. This is urgent. I lost my patience and shunshinned to the room of the Kazekage.

"Sorry for the sudden disturbance." I muttered, as I felt his stern look from his wooden table. "I know what you wanted to tell me, Sasori." I looked up and saw a much more calmer face of Rasa.

His dark eyes looked over to my face and sighed. "Apparently, from the reports I have received, the baby came from the Leaf. And is holding the Yin Kyūbi spirit. You– being Chiyo's grandson probably know about the financial issue of our village and how Konoha is responsible for that matter."