Termination

(art by me)

Run.

The fox-masked woman clutched her bleeding stomach while carrying her 10-month old daughter, running away from masked forces sent by Danzo to, truthfully, kill her, and her daughter. Unbeknownst to the public, her daughter was the vessel for the Yin Kyūbi Spirit.

The demon Danzo was, thought that she could be a threat to the village when she grows up with her immense source of power inside her. Unlike Naruto, he was the Fourth Hokage's son and also is under the Third's supervision. Danzo won't be able to touch him. But her?

She was a simple shinobi, let alone one of the impressive ANBU Captains in ANBU history, and isn't connected even to one high official. Behind Danzo's famous "they can be a threat" catchphrase, he can use her to his gains as usual or put her into ROOT and make her one of those emotionless kids they're taking in their organization. That's a big no-no and she can't stand that, even in the afterlife. She'd haunt Danzo for that.

She was a target as well, because she literally has the grandchild of Kaminari no Kuni's Feudal Lord, and Danzo was afraid she sold Konoha's secrets to them and likewise. What did Danzo even think of her? An distrustful person? If she could just dismember Danzo she would be proud for her whole life. She sighed internally

She reached the middle of the desert, leaving drops of blood on the sandy surface behind her. She looked at two enormous rocks infront of her. The sun peered over her as she smeared her finger on her bleeding stomach and plunged it on the rock. "Akina.. I command you to tell Hokage-sama as fast as you can that I will be leaving my daughter here at Suna.. please."

She said, whilst catching her breath. Her summoning, Akina the Fire Dragon frowned upon the sight of her owner nearing to Death's door. "Yes, Kanae-sama. Do you have any message to add?" Her high pitched voice rung into Kanae's ears like low church bells. She'll be dead soon enough.

"I- just tell him that please keep her birth records privately and.. tell Mimori to.. take care of her self." She said, as she wrote in a blank piece of paper with a brush, making her blood as makeshift ink.

Akina shuddered; Kanae was a kind owner and master to her. She tamed her unlike other ninja did, and made her, her life partner in missions, and even in personal life. She nodded and dispersed in a little inferno in the sky as Kanae puked blood.

嵐美夢 - Arashi Miyu
Female, 7th of December
AB negative
Born in Konoha

What else could she write.. she could write for a whole eternity but apparently she doesn't have that much time. She just smiled and coughed a good half liter of blood, in her mental measurement.

In her remaining time, she thought of the life her daughter would experience. Will she have friends? Someone to adopt her? If no one would she'd haunt them in their dreams for eternity. She scratched her head. She's beyond hallucinating at this point. She's seeing circles on the sky.

She looked at the iridescent gray eyes her daughter possessed, and got from her father. They were like the stars shining so brightly at night and shimmering diamonds. She adored her orbs more than hers.

Akina appeared seconds later with tears in her eyes. "Kanae-sama.. you've made your choice, didn't you?" She squeaked, as Kanae chuckled. "Of course! But isn't it weird I still have a positive outlook in life even though I'm already at death's door?"

Akina sighed. She could never make Kanae think negative. She's that strong-willed person everyone knows. No wonder if Miyu gets that trait of hers. That would be heartwarming. "Kanae-sama, can you give me a dash of Miyu-sama's blood?"

Kanae blinked. "Eh? What for?" She asked as she gathered up healing chakra in her hands and applied it on her stomach. It wasn't enough to revitalize her fully, yet it's sufficient to prolong her conversation with her summoning.

"When Miyu-sama grows up.. in your honor, I would be her summoning animal. I could tell her everything you want to convey to her that's you won't be able to, Kanae-sama." The ANBU cracked a smiled and raised a thumbs up. "Clever dragon. You never fail to make me proud."

The dragon sneezed fire as Kanae weakly chuckled. She was near to succumb to her wounds. She got a syringe from God knows where and injected it into her daughter's shoulder. To her surprise, she didn't cry. "Aww, good girl! She must be listening, Akina!!"

The dragon smiled wistfully as she got a large scroll below her by a puff of smoke. "Do the same process on how you got me as your summoning, yet use her hands and her name."

Kanae nodded as she forcefully stood up to her knees and wrote Miyu's name with the blood she extracted from her and painted some on her palms to make a handprint on the scroll. The scroll disappeared the moment she finished signing her daughter up.

"Akina.. I think this is the end. Could you.. teleport Miyu infront of the Sand's orphanage?" She requested, as she reached for her low ponytail and untied her hair. She tied the white silk lace on her little daughter's wrist.

She wiped Miyu's face with her sleeve. She smiled, as she fastly sensed the presence of the people chasing her. She looked at Akina determined, as the dragon let out smoke from her nostrils.

The dragon used its little claws and picked up the paper Kanae wrote on recently and placed it inside the large towel that was wrapping the baby. Kanae smiled, as she took out a kunai with an exploding tag tied to it.

Akina bowed and created an inferno on the ground upon her disappearance.

"Uzumaki Kanae, birthname: Uzumaki Nariko, codename: Red Lotus..

has done her part in the Shinobi world."

She threw the kunai on the sandy surface as an explosion occurred, leaving no traces of her existence, just a large explosion with her flesh scattered around

She threw the kunai on the sandy surface as an explosion occurred, leaving no traces of her existence, just a large explosion with her flesh scattered around. The people who chased her, arrived as they stopped. One of them looked at a shining object laying not afar from them.

It was a forehead protector.

"Danzo-sama, the Red Lotus is now apprehended."

The other line replied, a smirk behind the newly changed bandages. "Good. She will no longer be a threat to the village.

But, the child?"

His other squad members searched around the perimeter and reported nothing. This definitely made Danzo's blood boil. "You fools!! That child, is a special and not to mention, an important asset for the village!?"

"I'm sorry, my Lord. We think that she abandoned her somewhere when we were still in the Land of Fire." The leader said, as Danzo couldn't do just sigh. "Fine. You'll be in search for that baby tomorrow. Is there anything she left behind?"

"No, sir. But I just saw something written on the immensely large boulder infront of us. It's says.."

"Go to hell, you dumbass idiots!! Especially you, Danzo!! I'll be sure to meet you at Satan's mansion and personally torture your fucking soul!!"

The three other members at the background swallowed down series of laughter as the leader's eye twitched. "Sir.. I think she's true to her word.." he added.

"Why so?" Danzo asked. "I feel something sharp poking my neck, definitely one of her poisoned kunais that I hear she collects back then.."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯