Chapter 3

"According to the tests, he will be fine, but he might have to rest for a few days." The nurse told us, Tubs sighed in relief. His best friend was ok and that was what mattered.

"You can take him home when he wakes up" The nurse finished and left the room. I sat down next to Tub and patted him on the back.

"You ok?" I said. Before I knew it he pulled me into a tight hug. I was stunned for a moment then hugged him back. We could hear rustling so we pulled away. Thinking it was the doctor, we looked at the door but then realized... It was Tommy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" He yelled. I froze and tried to calm him down.

"Its fine Tommy it's fine"

"YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS GET THE HECK OUT" I sighed and signaled Tub to come, he didn't.

"WE HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, AND YOU WANT US TO LEAVE??" He yelled back.

"All i'm saying is that you should do your business out of my room"

"WHAT BUSINESS, I'M JUST HUGGING A FRIEND THATS NOT YOU FOR ONCE HOW ABOUT THAT??"

"JUST. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT" He screamed. Tubbo stood there, stunned, then left the room quickly.

"You too mother fucker" he said looking away. I rolled my eyes and sped after Tubbo. He had left the hospital by now I could tell that he was mad and annoyed. I just didn't know where he was.

"WOW IT'S THE AVATAR!" people yelled. I smiled and waved then walked into the forest, pretending to take a stroll, like nothing was happening, like everything was ok.