Rope Burn (2)

EXCUSEE ANY MISTAKES!!!!

"You want more daddy?" Toni asked so innocently.

"Yes please, baby give it to me," Janet asked, wanting Toni to slide another digit in her.

Toni slid two more fingers into her and pumped them into Janet slowly, enjoying the feeling of Janet's insides clenching around her fingers. She knew Janet was close so she decided to pull her fingers out of Janet and into her own mouth.

"You taste good ...you want to taste?" Toni asked as if she hadn't just robbed Janet of an orgasm.

Janet couldn't speak she had only nodded her head so with that being said Toni stuck all three fingers into Janet's mouth allowing Janet to taste herself.

"Mmm." Janet said as she sucked her own juices off of Tonis' fingers.

Toni looked down at Janet's treasure and saw how wet she was. She took the same three fingers into Janet just to tease her.

She started off slow but pumped faster until Janet's legs started to shake. Janet tried to suppress her moans but Toni wasn't having that so she started pump into her as fast as she could as she looked up at Janet seeing tears fall through the blindfold.

"why so quiet? I know you want to let it out" Toni said

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK. Can I cum please?" Janet said as she practically begged Toni.

"Cum for me," Toni said as Janet's orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Only thing Toni did was tease her and finger her. You could say Janet was weak when it came to Toni.

Toni sucked her fingers clean while removing the blindfold from Janet's eyes giving her eye contact but then quickly made her way down to Janet's treasure and kissed her bikini line then her inner thighs gently.

"Please baby, don't tease me" Janet said while breathing heavily.

Toni kissed Janets clit then gave it a long slow lick from her opening to the top of Janet's clit causing gasps from the contact that she so desperately wanted to receive.

Toni dove in as she started eating Janet like it was her last meal. Toni wanted to savor this moment of making Janet weak, she wanted to savor Janet's taste and the pleasure of making Janet moan.

" Oh baby don't stop-uhhhhh" Janet moaned as she gripped Tonis' hair tightly.

Toni started to suck on her swollen clit, swirling her tongue and teasing her. She took two fingers and slowly slid them into Janet while still giving Janet's clit her undivided attention.

Janet began to breathe heavily while beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Seeing her like this motivated Toni even more.

She sucked on Janet's clit like her life depended on it making her try and run from her. But Toni gripped her waist with her other free hand locked her in place.

"Toni baby wait wait uh fuckkkkkk baby you're-uhhhhhhhhhhh." Janet let out a long moan as she squirted but that didn't stop Toni as she kept feasting on Janet.

"You're so fucking sweet Daddy." Toni said as she cleaned up the mess she made.

Toni went over to the table where all the toys and strawberries were and she picked up a strawberry biting into it while looking at Janet who was still tied up with the ropes.

"This is why you taste so good." Toni said as she continued to eat the strawberry

Once she was done she helped Janet off the bed and onto the vanity Janet had. Toni removed the makeup and facial products she had on there and she sat Janet on the vanity turning her around so she could face the mirror.

Janet put both her legs on either side of the mirror and looked up at Toni while Toni was giving her deep eye contact through the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on me okay" Toni said she took one of the dildos and made it disappear down her throat. It still amazed Janet how Toni could take at least fourteen inches down her throat with no hesitation.

Still with her hands tied in front of her, Janet tried to touch herself while she kept strong eye contact with Toni as she sucked on the large toy.

Toni took the toy out of her mouth as she leaned forward and rested her chin on Janets Shoulder and took her free hand and moved Janet's hand away from her jewel and rubbed the dildo in a circular motion on Janet's clit.

Janet broke eye contact and looked down but Toni grabbed Janets neck forcing her to look at her through the mirror.

"put it in please" Janet begged

Toni's lips are connected to Janet's neck. She slid the dildo in Janet and turned in her going clockwise then counter clockwise.

"ouuuu deeper baby" Janet said as she begged Toni with her words and her eyes did the same.

Toni pushed the dildo in deeper but not deep enough. She wanted Janet to beg her.

"Uhhhhhhhh" Janet moaned out as her mouth fell open as Toni started to go faster and a little deeper.

"Want me to go deep baby?" Toni whispered in Janet's ear and it was quite. All you can hear was the creaking noises of the vanity as Toni moved the dildo in and out of Janet.

Toni pushed the dildo in deeper giving Janet every inch. Toni pushed in and out hitting her spot as her finger tips occasionally touched Janet's treasure.

Janet fought the urge to cum and kept her eyes on Toni. She soon gave in and screamed out

"OUUUUUUUU FUCKKKKKK" As her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The feeling of Toni's body heat up against her back and her lips on Janet's neck and the dildo deep inside of her hitting spot and the intense eye contact with Toni was a lot to bare.

"you okay daddy?" Toni asked Janet she vite down one Janets sweet spot. She knew Janet was about to cum, she just wanted to hear Janet say it, but she knew Janet was struggling to form the word because she was a moaning mess.

"T- Toni ouuuuu, your gonna make cum" Janet said she opens her eyes to look at Toni.

"Hold it" Toni said as she picked up the speed rapidly hitting Janet's spot. Janet started to squirm causing the vanity to move. She tried to get out of the ropes but they were tied on so tight her skin rubbed up against them which started to give her an Indian burn.

"I- I can't ouuu don't stop." Janet moaned out

"you want to cum?" Toni asked teasing Janet already knowing her answer. Janet bit down on her lip as she desperately tried to hold it.

"yes baby uhhhh." Janet moaned out

"Let it go" Toni whispered in Janet's ear and Janet squirted all over the vanity mirror and Tonis hand.

" Can I taste it baby?" Toni asked as Janet tried so hard to catch her breath.

Oh hush you'll get a part three i'm already up to 1,100+ words full of smut you guys need Jesus man this is super gay😭✋🏾-Your Fairy Godmother 🧚🏾‍♂️