Rope burn

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!

It was the year 1997. Janet Jackson was just finishing up her 6th studio album "The Velvet Rope" She has 14 songs and 7 interludes recorded, saved, and ready to be released....well at least that's what Virgin Records thought. Janet and her producer's Jimmy and Terry felt like there was something missing. The album was about Janet's life experiences, heart break and more. She wanted this album to show different sides of her and her life. She covered everything from love to heart break and her bubbly side but the one piece she was missing was her sexual and sensual side. Janet loved love and loved sex even more, especially with her Wife Toni.

Janets POV
I was in the studio Terry and Jimmy and they played this track for me. It was gonna be the last song on the album. We knew what the album was missing but I figured it out....it was missing a sexual side. I had given my all too this album so I decided to write a song about sex well not about sex but about a persons wants, a persons needs, a persons desires, a persons fantasies. I needed inspiration and only person I can get that inspiration from was Toni.

I took a copy of the track with me to listen to later while i'm writing. I left the studio shot Toni a quick text letting her know I was leaving the studio and that I had a surprise for her. She wasn't home so I had time too get everything ready. The key to getting this song was acting out my wildest fantasies with Toni and for some odd reason i've had a thing for being tied up during sex, even though we never tried it, it was something I dreamed of.

I disguised myself and I went to the store and bought ropes, some more hand cuffs, and some strawberries. After I drove home and went straight to the basement and it wasn't just your average basement it had a red door installed and red lights cause the color red was always my color. Before getting ready I texted Toni.

Janet: When you get home, put on something sexy and come to one of the rooms in the basement.

Toni: okay baby.

*2 Hours later*

After I finished getting ready and setting up,I decided to make this more interesting and leave Toni some notes around the house. I waited in the room for Toni. I heard her car pull in...it was timeeeee.

Tonis pov

After I got that text from Janet, I decided to drop everything I was doing and come home. I pulled into the driveway and walked to the front door to see a note that read....

"Hey baby I know you have so many questions and i'll answer them after tonight. As you enter into the house and make your way upstairs you'll find some instructions on note cards. I want to have some fun tonight so go up to our room and put on the most sexiest outfit you could find i'll see you soon my love.
~Janet"

I went inside and went upstairs to our room and took a quick shower and found the sexist lingerie set to wear for Janet. Janet is usually the dominant one when it comes to our sex life so I wondered , what's gonna be different tonight?

I found another note that instructed me to go downstairs and as I was walking down the stairs i seen the trail of candles and rose petals leading to this red door with the words "Velvet Room" written on it and another note attached to it.

"I see you've finally made it baby. Tonight you get to live out your wildest fantasies with me, you've always wanted to be the one in control so tonight you will have all that and so much more, step inside my secret playroom."
~Janet

I stepped in and I seen multiple red doors which was confusing so I picked one and walked in to see Janet wearing a black lingerie set with her nipple ring on display playing with herself and let's just say I was turned on to the max.

Third pov

"you just couldn't wait for me to get here could you?" Toni said as her voice got lower making Janet more wet if that was humanly possible.

"Nope" Janet said popping the the p while pulling her fingers out of herself.

"i didn't tell you which room i was in, you seen all those red doors and chose this one. Hmmm. Why is that? Janet asked.

"I don't know you tell me?" Toni said challenging Janet with the same tone.

The room fell silent as the two women had an intense staring competition until Toni surprisingly broke the silence.

"Baby, can I take control tonight?" Toni asked with so much seduction in her voice

Janet couldn't answer with words but with only a head nod granting Toni access to her and her body.

"so baby...." Toni said she walked around the room spotting ropes, whip cream, strawberries, dildos, vibrators and so much more. On the outside held a serious look on her face but on the inside, she lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"i want you to tie me up and make me feel every inch of anything you have to offer. i want you to blindfold me gently.....i don't want to see but i wanna feel the things you're gonna do to me." Janet spoke softly.

"Is that all?" Toni asked as she grabbed the blindfold and gently tied it over Janets eyes.

Janet nodded her head yes but Toni wanted to do more. She wanted to make this a night Janet could never forget even if she tried.

"You know what I want?" Toni asked adding more suspicion as she walked around the room slowly

"what is that?" Janet asked timidly

"I want to see if i can bring you to your climax just with my tongue and make you beg for a that special release you desired to achieve." Toni said as she walked back over to Janet with the ropes in her hand.

"I want to see if I could make you moan real loud, as the ropes are tied tightly around your wrist as you struggle to touch me as i burry the dildo deep inside your most prized possession and I want to hear everything that i do to you." Toni said as she whispered in Janets ear while tying the ropes around her arms.

Janet started to squirm as she felt Tonis breath against her ear, she started to feel the aching between her legs increase with every word Toni spoke. Janet has never been this turned on before so she was more than ready for Toni.

"Can I do that for you daddy? Toni asked as she continued to whisper in Janet's ear as she moved her hand down in between Janet's legs feeling how wet she is.

"Yes please" Janet said like a little
kid with good manners.

With that being said Toni slipped her hand into Janet's underwear and slid one finger in teasing Janet. She wanted Janet to want her, beg her, and feel her.

"Fucccckkkkk baby please" Janet moaned out as begged for more.

"you want more daddy?" Toni asked

sooooooo i'm thinking no part two? hmmm?
comeback and ill see how i'm feeling in a couple of hours you horny adolescents🙄. i'll proofread this later sooo ntm on any errors....anyways ik im kinda late but happy new years💕🥱-your fairy god mother🧚🏾‍♂️