7

Anaiyah Capri Jones"Tootie""Capri"

Anaiyah Capri Jones
"Tootie"
"Capri"

"Wsp Capri." Tink said to me setting his phone up.

"Hi Tink." I smiled.

"My name Legend love you dont have to call me Tink." He chuckled shaking his head.

"Well my name is Anaiyah. I just don't like people saying it because it makes me feel like I'm getting in trouble or something. But my family calls me Tootie." I nodded.

"I can call you Naiyah then ?" He asked.

"Yea I guess." I shrugged.

"What you doing right now." He asked me.

"Well I was supposed to go somewhere with my uncle Trey but he told me he had business to take care of." I shook my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just watching Legacy." He shrugged.

"Can I see her." I smiled.

"Yea." he chuckled moving the phone towards Legacy.

"Hiii Legacy." I said causing her to look at the phone and smile.

"She never smile for me. Only when I'm feeding her." He moved the camera from her and mugged.

"Why do you look so tired?" I asked looking at his eyes.

"I be working none stop then I got li bit to take care of. Even when I'm by myself I don't get no sleep." He waved it off.

"Well why." I asked.

"Cause I be up thinking." He nodded. I felt like he didn't want to talk about it anymore so I just left it alone.

"Well maybe I can watch her for a while. You can maybe sleep. I can come over there if that's fine." I shrugged.

"Yea that's cool. You got somebody to drop you off." He asked.

"Well Boogie and Mason are doing something. Miyanna cant drive yet. And Bailei is... Idk where Bailei is. So I guess not." I shook my head

"I can pick you up. You okay with being here with me and Legacy by yourself?" He asked.

"Uhhh. Can I bring my 7 year old brother?" I asked. Even tho he got on my last nerves I loved him.

"Yea that's fine. Just make sure yall ready. Imma be there in like 30 minutes." He nodded.

"Okay." I hung up and got out of my bed.

"Bubba." I walked into JB room seeing he was playing the Ps4.

"Huh." He paused the game looking at me.

"Do you want to come with me to my friends house." I asked.