Dylan 'Electro' Celebrare

"Do you know Esther,you know,that piano chick that owns that flower shop?Well...i'm her brother.Oh,so you haven't heard of me?

Typical Esther."

Known for this wild personality,Dylan is the opposite of his sweet and innocent younger sister,Esther,who calls him 'a disgrace' and doesn't claim him as a brother.

Why?

That's an easy question to answer.

They were separated by their parents,or at least,chose who they wanted to be with.Long story short,he chose their mother,who was the main cause of their suffering.

Once their father died,she got no financial support from her family whatsoever,one of the reasons why she doesn't exactly interact with her family period.

While she was struggling,Dylan was having the time of his life.His mother got a husband(hence the differing last names),got everything-okay-a majority of what he wanted,and so on,not giving a care about little Esther until he moved out and was ruined financially due to his slight addiction to alcohol (let's all blame Fortissimo,a.k.a his smoke buddy) and drugs.When Esther didn't cough up the money and refused to talk to him,he just..disappeared.

A year later,he's living the good life as the local DJ for the well-known club Xeroine,where he is called Electro.