Fortissimo Delricco

The oldest of the DelRicco triplets,he is known as the 'little prince' in the family because of his father spoiling him constantly.The result of this wasn't anything someone would expect.

He turned to drugs.

Being a son of the mayor has it's perks-which is being bailed out by his loving father whenever he's caught on the streets.Of course,he hides this from his brother and sister,not wanting them to follow in his footsteps.

Besides his drug abuse,he's an artist of sorts-a jazz artist.He inspires to make music like his idol Bass Jennings.In his room,you'll find various records and CDs of his music in Fortissimo's room,maybe even a few of his own little mixtapes.

Unlike Soprano and Treble,his skin is a shade or two darker,giving it a bronze/gold color.His hair is a shaggy mess that's a little over his shoulders.He has a abit of stubble on his chin,which he chooses not to shave.He has the same thing going on with him as Treble and Soprano-his joints are the keys from a saxophone.He has a slight muscular build,which he hides with baggy clothing.He usually wears a large long-sleeved shirt(usually bright colors),large jeans that hang over his hips(navy blue,grey,or black) and sneakers(matches his jeans).

Fortissimo currently lives in Saxon,NY with his father and two siblings.He has a lover,of which is named John Smith(Bitter_Mornings),a gorgeous doll of whom he cares for dearly.