21-Rest

●Setting-Building in forest

After a while of walking Osiris walked back here with Alex following behind him. He wouldn't be sharing his umbrella leaving Alex to get soaked. He then walked into the building and closed the umbrella and tossed it off to the side then leaned against the wall looking at the two of them.

Zephyr was asleep against the wall across from Osiris due to being exhausted.

Alex followed Osiris, still shivering from the weather and how wet and cold he now is. He would see that Osiris had made a home for himself. It wasn't that bad looking, which is a surprise, it was a small cottage type house. He would still be hugging himself to keep warm as he went inside, as he did, he would see Zephyr leaning against the wall.
"Zephyr..."
He would stumble towards him, and end up sliding down to the floor next to him. Alex would turn his head to Zephyr as he put his hand to his shoulder, shaking him a little.

Zephyr opened his eyes tiredly then looked at Alex and smiled putting his head on Alex's lap even though Alex was soaked with water. Zephyr's clothes would be damp but not as wet.
"I'm so glad you're back."
He said with a yawn.

He smiled tiredly down at Zephyr. His eyes were droopy as he touched one of Zephyr's horns with affection.
"Yeah...me too..."
He said, exhausted. Alex looked like crap, his nose was covered in blood, so was the bottom of his mouth. As if he had been struck by a bodybuilder's fists, which he had, in a way. His leg was still hurting, and his arm which N.I.C.G. stepped on needed to be checked.
"How...how...are you feeling?"

"I should ask you the same. You look horrible."
He said looking up at Alex's face and wiping off some of the blood with his thumb.
"What happened during your fight? N.I.C.G isn't coming after us is he?"
He asked worriedly.

Alex sighed, his eyes would move away from Zephyr.
"Pretty wet, need a shower."
He would watch Zephyr's thumb remove some of the blood off of him, so he looks a little better now.
"I buried him underneath an alleyway, he fell into the sewers. It was quite the fall too."
Alex would say with some sadness. Another roar of thunder would be heard outside whilst the rain continued to hit the roof.

"I'm sorry you had to do that but now we don't have to worry about N.I.C.G coming after us. We should go into hiding for a while and stay out of the open at least until the information on the both of us stops showing up on the news."
He was startled by the thunder and lightning which made him turn his head and look out a broken window then back at Alex.

"Agreed."
Alex would reply tiredly. He would also see the flash of lightning making the room bright and then it's dark again.
"You were right, about Tom."

"I'm sorry, I wish I wasn't right about it but at the same time I'm glad you found out what really happened to him."
He would force a smile looking up at him.

Osiris watched this and rolled his eyes then walked out of the room to the back room where there were old beds at. He hated PDA and would rather not watch it.

"I was losing badly to him and when I had fallen to the ground, the Admiral...Paia...spoke through his voice modulator. He revealed that he is influencing Tom somehow with the nanobots in him. Paia tried to make Tom assimilate me, like he did with him. He also plans on doing the same thing with you once you were recaptured as well. Tom tried to warn us, he tried to get us to leave the city before that happened. I was so angry...that when the nanos almost took me over. I thought of you, and...I resisted it."
Alex would look out the window numbly.

Zephyr reached up and turned Alex's head to face him.
"Alex, I don't think Tom can be saved at this point but it doesn't mean that you're alone. I'm here and I will stay for as long as I can."
He said sitting up and sitting in front of Alex holding his hands.