2-Another Encounter

●○●○Setting-bunker purity○●○●

L.O.T.H.'s encounter with the Admiral once more had left him in another foul mood. He sneered at the guards who either glared back or flinched in fear of him as they went to one of the elevators and went up to floor five, a missionary commandment for super weapons to go to and receive their own tasks, which vary. He walked past other super weapons who didn't give him a second glance, caring only for their own survival here. Purifiers walked past him, many were exchanging commands and orders to the lower ranks. It was a busy place. The Ice machine stood at one of the offices.

A man in an Officer uniform would be examining documents and papers at his desk before he saw L.O.T.H. outside. He coldly made a gesture for L.O.T.H. to enter.

L.O.T.H. entered as the door slid back down behind him. He then crossed his arms, and remained silent.

The man put away the papers, and he placed his hands together, giving L.O.T.H. an unamused gaze.

"I will be your Advisor, and the extended command of the Admiral for today, L.O.T.H. My name is Yerevan Duke, Commander of the third quarter of the Purifierium."
He says with a Japanese accent.

"That means you are of a lower rank than I. So, you are not allowed to execute me by your own will. Not like you really can do anyway, but you will take heed to remember your place, mutant."
Duke said in a slight scowl.

The cyborg rolled his grey eyes behind the helmet.

"What is my next mission then?"

Yerevan nodded to the cyborg before he took out a remote and pressed down a few buttons.

A few moments after L.O.T.H. would receive the mission details on his HUD, about eliminating some nosey Heroes that were in a warehouse, seemingly investigating.

One looked like...Vine-guard.

"These idiotic government employed supers are disrupting some of our businesses in the black market, I want you to take care of them as soon as possible. Leave no bodies behind, I'm sure that this won't be a problem for you?"
Duke said with a sigh.

L.O.T.H. made a glare at the Purifier.

"That's pretty much my hobby now, anyway.
Now, can I leave?"
L.O.T.H. said In an irritably cold tone.

Duke rolled his eyes.
"You are only dismissed when I say so, or if the Admiral needs you. Now, don't fuck this up, super filth. You are already being suspicious and asking too many questions. If you stop this nonsense, you'll have a much better time."
He said angrily.

"Now, you are dismissed, L.O.T.H.
I already have more super mistakes like you to attend to." Duke finished grumpily with a gesture of a dismissal.

L.O.T.H. turned around and left, more pissed off than ever before. He hated this place, hated how he was treated less than vermin. He'll take over this place after freezing the Hero Association ten times over.

Meanwhile across the city in the blackmarket, Zephyr was taking on a new job for extra cash.

"So all you want is for me to take down some heros? Shouldn't be too hard to do."

The Dealer who leaned against the building wall nodded.
"Bring back their weapons and I'll pay you a good sum of money. That's if you do come back." the Dealer stated.

"Alright, where do I find them?" Zephyr asked.

The Dealer tossed a GPS to Zephyr who then caught it.
"I pinned a tracker to each of them. Use this to find them."