A minor inconvenience!

Okay, so again one of the most random ideas that float in my mind.
Just a happy married Edser drabble.
Somehow I couldn't come up with a good title for this story. Can you suggest me some? I will change.

———————————-
Eda was sitting in her and her husband's common office space, the conference room winding up her work for the day. Serkan had gone to a construction site for some random inspection since afternoon and she was already missing her husband. They had been married for 7 months now, and they were inseparable. Spending hours without each other was a difficult task for both of them.

Today, she was happily winding up her work because Serkan had called her an hour back saying that he had booked dinner for both of them in her favourite restaurant and he would be coming to pick her up from office soon.

She was waiting for him to come so they could spend the night eating her favourite food and then cuddle each other to sleep like every single night. Cuddles were an absolute necessity for both of them. They couldn't sleep without it. Marriage had done both of them good and they were literally the perfect couple, hardly ever fighting.

Yea The love was just growing and they were content and happy. Their sex life was beyond dreams for both of them and Eda blushed profusely as she remembered their intense love making the night before and they had hardly gotten any sleep the whole night because she had just got free from her periods and hence they had sex yesterday night after a week. It was intense and passionate because Serkan had barely controlled himself the whole week as they had been invited to a dinner or two in the past week and Eda had worn the gowns that literally unleashed the beast in him. Looking at her, sometimes all he wanted to do was lock both of them up in their bedroom and just keep her beauty for himself. Yesterday night had been one of the best nights of their married life and Eda was just falling more in love with him every single day.

She was making final changes in a drawing on her laptop when Ferit walked in with Ceren, a little worry on their faces evident.

"Eda." Ferit said softly.
"Evet Ferit? What happened? Why are you guys looking so worried?" She asked standing up from her chair.
"Eda, we need to take you somewhere. Come on." Ceren said.
"Guys, Serkan is coming to pick me up. We have a dinner reservation in some time. If there's anything important to discuss we can discuss it tomorrow maybe." Eda said confused.

Ceren walked to Eda and held her hand.
"Umm about that Eda. Actually, Engin just called us. There was a small accident at the construction site where Serkan and Engin had gone. Umm. Eda. We need to go to hospital. Come on, me and Ferit will take you."

Eda was shocked to listen to this. She had tears in her eyes as she realised that the accident meant Serkan was hurt.
"Serkan.. Serkan was there." She said panicking.

"Evet Eda. Don't worry. He is fine. He is okay. He's on his way to hospital with Engin. Come, we will drive you." Ferit said comforting her.

"Ferit, you said a minor accident at construction site. Why is he being taken to hospital then? Wait I will call him." She was crying and panicking at the same time.

"Eda, Eda.. umm his phone was damaged. Come on we will immediately go to hospital. You can meet him." Ferit said hiding the fact from Eda that currently Serkan was in and out of consciousness but all he was saying in injured state to Engin was to not let Eda panic and get her to hospital as soon as possible. Serkan knew Eda would panic and worry so much and he was not worried about himself, rather about her.

"Okay. Okay. Please take me to him fast." Eda said picking up her phone and handbag.
"Leyla, can you wind up my work and Serkan's table as well?" Eda said as she rushed out of office with Ceren and Ferit. She was growing anxious and restless with worry. Ceren and Ferit were definitely not telling her something.