There are a lot of things you don't know abot me bambolina

~•~
Top: Christian - Chris- Anthony Smith also known as the Supreme Dictator of the Universe
~•~

A gentle light was illuminating the room when I opened my eyes. I turned my head towards the other side of the room and I saw him, laying down next to me.

"Good morning bambolina, did you sleep well?" Francesco asked.

"Why... why are...?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Why am I here? Well, your mother went to work and while she was exiting the house she asked me to wake you up so I came here. But than I saw you sleeping and I didn't have the guts, in part because I would I wouldn't be here, in part because I love watching you sleeping in just your underwear. You look so innocent." He said.

"What are you tal..."then I remembered. Last night, when I went to sleep, I didn't put my pajamas on.

"Oh shit! GET OUT OF HERE!!" I demanded.

"Alright bambolina, all you ask" he giggled, then walked out of the room.

Oh crap! How could I have been so stupid! I should have known!

Still thinking this, I put on the first clothes that I found, that happened to be the Paris Hard Rock shirt, a pair of shorts and blue Converse. I tied my hair in a ponytail and galloped to the kitchen.

I was about to pour the milk in my bowl, when Francesco stopped me.

"Oh no, I made a cake" he said.

"I didn't know you could cook "

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me. Here, take a slice" he replied with a sincere smile.

"How do I know it's not poisoned ?" I asked, not really trusting him.

"Oh, come on, I'm not as bad as you think. And to prove that I didn't put any noxious ingredient, I'll eat a piece too"

"Fine" I took a bite and, oh gods, it was amazing, like a piece of heaven.

"Do you like it?" Francesco questioned.

"I LOVE it! How is it called?"

"Glad you LOVE it. It's called Caprese, it's a typical Neapolitan cake invented, as the name suggests, in Capri"he responded.

"Alright Walking Wikipedia, are you ready for your New York tour?"

"I was born ready!" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go then!" We left the house and reached the nearest underground. There we bought the tickets for the rest of the day and jumped on the first train.

We visited the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge, then went to Central Park. I must say that I spent quite a good morning. I liked walking around New York and, unlike how supposed, Francesco was nice company. Sure, he was still pretty flirty, but not in an annoying way. He joked all the time, but could also say serious things.

He also taught me some words in Italian like gelato(ice cream), passeggiare(have a walk), canzone(song), cazzo(dick, used also as a swear word),...

"You know, bambolina, I'm kind of hungry" Francesco said.

"Uh? What?" I was so absorbed into my thoughts, that I didn't catch a word that came out of his mouth.

"I said that I'm hungry. Can we stop to eat somewhere?" He repeated. We were in the center of the park, around us there were only the trees and some benches with a few couples making out. The sun was now high in the sky and illuminated him like a greek god. My heart skipped a beat. Stupid teenage hormones.