Chapter 3

"Come at me then!" Eric yelled to Max. Then everyone else appeared, sweeping in and attempting to attack the opposing team. But then with a single punch of Max, it completely blasted back everyone except for Eric and Max.

"What the hell? How'd they do that? That's impossible! Blasting everyone near them back with a single hit?" Jack was amazed.

"Max has gotten stronger.." Jem said.

"Eric managed to handle a punch of that strength too it seems. They've already went to the same level of combat of... Senior students!" Lawrence himself was amazed too.

"Woah! That's amazing! They both must've trained well!" Heather says.

"That amount of strength in a punch could- destroy a car." Michael said.

"No kidding!" Blake said right after Michael.

"You've grown stronger I see, I thought you would've quit training a bit. But I guess now that training is gonna have to come in handy. Because I'm going to destroy you." Earl then forms a Boulder around his hand and tries to hit Max, but he dodges. The auroura around then got bigger, the aggression toward him was real and the fight had just begun.

"Damn you... That blow would've knocked me out instantly! That's why... I'm going to destroy you too!" The auroura grew even more and it glowed bright red with yellow in the center beggining to form. Max grew sharp claws and sharp teeth and he went for a bit on Eric, but Eric dodged the attack. Max kept trying to hit Eric, but he couldn't. Eric was dodging every single attack. Until Max finally got a swipe on Eric and blood came out the wound.

"You bastard!" Eric then hits Max with a Boulder, luckily Max was enraged enough and wasn't knocked out instantly.

"Jesus Christ! He almost took him out in one hit!" Blake says.

"Yes, but that only makes him stronger. Every attack makes Max stronger, the longer the fight the stronger he gets. And now you'll see just how strong he gets when something like this happens." Lawrence explained. Then, there was Max. Barley concious.

"Max! You shouldn't have even joined! You will never be a hero! Your too weak, one Boulder and your down already.." Eric laughs as he taunted Max. But the auroura around Max grew more and more. It began rapidly growing, Eric stopped at the sight of this as the auroura grew larger and larger. It got large enough for it to have layers of color, the outer most layer is pure red, the 2nd most inner is orange, the last layer was yellow. Max's eyes began to show fury in them, he was losing control already!

"ERIC!" Max yelled out to Eric and he leaps at him. And with one punch, knocking him toward the buildings and crashing them down.

"Lawrence... You have to stop it now before it gets too far! He'll kill Eric! He will! He's lost control! He already destroyed a building damn it!" Jack told Lawrence.

"We'll see. I can step in any moment and stop this fight immediately. Besides, I know Eric can handle this." His words surprised me, how Eric could handle such a ruthless opponent.

"It's time to get serious then..." Eric then wipes the blood off his mouth. Then a bunch of rocks begin to form as a shield around Eric and protect him.

"I.. AM... WORLDSTAR!" Max then leaps at Eric, and Eric stops him in place as they push each other. The amount of force in that area was pushing debris back and the fury in Max grew even more.

"How is he handling this? It's like a tornado in there!" Jack says.

"I WILL STOP YOU, MAX!" Eric then pushes Max back, and he goes through entire buildings from the pushback. Multiple bubbles then appeared that exploded on Max, and blind him. But the explosives did nothing. Max was only blinded, so Eric took advantage and hit Max in the head multiple times with boulders. But Max wouldn't go down, instead it infuriates him even more. His auroura grew so bit eventually that it covered a large area and white began to show at the most inner layer.