(Chapter 1) Bugaboo

"Ladybug!" The clerk called as she ran towards the super heroine, holding out her morning coffee and some news reports. "These came in today from the anonymous informer...and I brought coffee too."

Ladybug furrowed her eyebrows, nonetheless taking the coffee. It was much needed. "Again? This person better not be scamming me...have you ran all the information to the Guardian yet and tested the papers for fingerprints or any leads?"

"Yes...but all are negative. This person's pretty meticulous, and about the Guardian-"

"He want's to speak to me doesn't he?"

"At noon tomorrow."

Ladybug took a deep breath, "Okay, fine. I'll- uh, I don't know. Let me know if anything else comes up, and thanks for the coffee Pigella."

The woman smiled, slightly blushing from her boss's good mood. "Sure thing!"

Ladybug waked inside her office, banging her head on the closed door. She hated talking to the Celestial Guardian, something about him was so infuriating and nagging and she was really dreading this 'talk'. 

I'm sure I messed up somehow...

She lifted her head from the cool surface, slowly making her way to her office desk. Honestly, this was the part she hated the most about her job. The filing and the research and all the boring conferences; the only thing she enjoyed was the manual part of the job. The steak outs, the battles, the investigations and the part where she got to bust up the bad guys and put them where they belong.

You could say she was some sort of secret agent, and that the Guardian was in charge of sending out the secret agents on important missions to stop crime in Paris (and occasionally other countries). 

She sighed, taking a seat at her desk, placing her head in her hands to mentally prepare herself for the days work. Not a moment later, the phone rang, causing her head to pound. 

She groaned, picking up the phone. "Hello?"

"Girl, get over here this instant."

"Rena?"

"Yes, now stop whatever your doing and get your butt over here!"

"What is it this time?"

"A hot male", the line ended. 

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows, contemplating for a second if she was actually serious. She slowly made her way out of her office and through all the crowded cubicles, finally reaching Rena Rouge's office door. She took a quick look around, skeptical of the situation around her, and as soon as she opened the door, a surprisingly strong arm yanked her in quickly. 

"Ow!" She yelped. 

"Stop, look." Alya pointed towards the glass wall in her office, to which on the other side was indeed a male. Marinette scrunched her eyebrows. 

"He has a nice butt."

Alya groaned, "Just wait for him to turn around."

"Who is he?"

"A new recruit! I think in the same level as you and me! Doesn't he look hot?"

"I'm still only getting a view of his butt."

"Be patient."

They both crouched down, taking cover behind an big office plant. "What if he sees us staring?"

"He wont."

"But what if he does?"

"Then we'll wink at him."