── alana's fashion notebook

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

my, my love had been frozen
deep blue, but you painted me golden

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Alana Allen was the definition of a ray of sunshine. Her optimism, good humor and sweetness was contagious to anyone who was around her. She always tried to make everyone comfortable around her. That's why everyone in her generation, since middle school, seems to like her. With her fashion sense, which was out of this world, always setting trends. Although she was a little awkward at times, she would always treat you with respect and give you a kind smile, even when you might be the most horrible person in the world.

What no one would expect was that the sweet Allen girl, the one on the softball team, the girl with a love of designing her own clothes, the one who many thought was still both clumsy with her words and too shy to confront anyone, was actually White Canary, Star City's vigilante and also a partner of Black Canary herself.

But how was that possible? White Canary is bold, cunning, brave and unafraid of danger, with some plan always in mind to save the day. Her sarcasm angered the bad guys and she was self-confident. Plus the white-suited heroine in a black leather jacket was metahuman and Alana Allen wasn't, was she?

Alana had figured out how to separate her life as a vigilante from her civilian life. Her parents knew about both lives, I mean, her father is "The Flash" himself and her mother is Iris West, a well-known journalist in Central City. Basically her family has been surrounded by that world for quite some time.

Now, before her sophomore year of high school, Alana didn't think her top priority would be a team of hero sidekicks operating in secret against the bad guys. And she never thought all that would be triggered, after the Fourth of July, the day she and her hero friends discovered Superman's clon.

An imperative speedster with a big mouth, a girl with angry issues who has the canary cry, an acrobat boy who says nonsense phrases, an Atlantean with incredible patience, Superman's clone who also has angry issues & crisis of identity, a socially awkward martian and an archer daughter of assassins with trust issues. A very good combination, right?

To her surprise, Alana finds something she did not expect in those six people, a family (it should be noted that she already knew the annoying sprinter and the acrobat boy). She did not expect that after months of living together, she would find trust, union and affection.

The question here is, what could happen to these young heroes who want nothing more than to be taken seriously by their mentors?

© dickgraysonsgf 2024

young justice fanfiction.