A Search For Help

Jason was laying on his old bed daydreaming about his early years at the wolf house he was snapped out of it by soft knocking on the floor and he glanced over to see Reyna smiling at him "come in" he said smiling back at her she walked up the ladder and closed the floor board then walked over and sat beside him. Jason smiled he loved being around Reyna he could always talk to her about anything and they were really close. Reyna smiled at him "why was your room up here" she asked looking at Jason's name carved into the wall he smiled and looked at her "I liked the view from the window up here" he said smiling. Reyna looked out the window then down at Lupa who had been in the same spot since they got here "Lupa hasn't moved since we got here Jason" Reyna told him worriedly Jason glanced out the window and looked at Lupa "I'll go talk to her" Jason stood up from the bed and made his way outside. He walked over to Lupa and looked at her "Lupa what's with the wolf house I noticed everything has changed except my room" he asked curiously Lupa huffed then looked at him "the plants are dying" Lupa replied tiredly Jason looked at her "they're dying" he says looking at her "Reyna says you haven't moved since we all got here just because the plants are dying doesn't mean you should just lay around we have new campers who need to be trained" he told her then Lupa just laid her head down. Jason finally understood what was going on why Lupa wasn't moving why she was so tired he looked at her "You're dying" he said softly "Lupa you can't die" he says then made his way inside into the study as fast as he could and started pulling out books searching for some way to save her. Jason felt devastated when he figured out she was dying this wolf raised him and he was going to find a way to save her he had been searching for hours it was night now and he had probably read through almost a hundred books not finding a single thing that could help he had started to feel like there was no hope for Lupa so he laid his head down and teared up.