The New Campers

Jason woke up in his cabin after a well need rest from dealing with newly arrived demigods. He stood up and being the only child of Jupiter there was no one else in the room so he could take a shower without having to wait for anyone and that's exactly what he did. Not more than five minutes after he was out of the shower someone knocked on he barely got his shirt on before the door opened and a loud yet feminine voice called out yelling "Grace you in here". Jason looked over to her and standing in his doorway was the other praetor the daughter of Bellona wearing her purple and gold praetor's robe with her hair in a braid hanging over her shoulder her beauty gave Jason butterflies any time he laid his eyes on her and caught him in a daze. "You okay Jason" she said waving her hand in front of his face as he snapped out of the daze uh "yeah I'm fine" he replied nervously she looked at him laughing slightly "good because I need you to come with me to bring new comers to the wolf house for training" she stated "yeah sure Reyna I'll get my robe on and gear up" he smiles nervously at her "okay good meet at the entrance we leave at noon" she smiled back before leaving his cabin immediately after she left. Jason sat on his bed and tried to stop his heart from racing he took a few deep breaths before pulling his purple and gold praetor robe on over his camp Jupiter shirt and his purple shorts and walked over to a desk picking up a golden coin and walking out the door playing with the coin as he walked towards the mess hall to get something to eat before the almost day long hike. When he arrived at the mess hall his eyes glanced over at his friend from the fifth cohort and walked over to his friend and called out "hey it's Frank Zhang and the gang" he laughs a little and sat down beside them and started to eat and exchange greetings with others at the table "hey Jason what's new with you" Frank responded and looked at Jason. "Me and Reyna have to bring new comers to the wolf house today you want to join us Frank" he gave a questioning look as he responded "I never want to go back there" frank stated "oh come on it's not that bad Lupa is nice" he glances at his watch and sees that it's almost noon then stands up and looks at them "I have to go". He runs out of the mess hall and to the entrance of the camp and saw Reyna and started to get butterflies and she called out "ready to go Grace" he smiled and walked beside her down a dirt road "I'm ready" he responded and as he saw the sun hit a mountain top he smiled and wondered if anything had changed at the wolf house.