Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Drake p.o.v

I was driving home with Nicki on the other side of me. We drove up in my huge yard. I help Nicki get out the car and in the house. I sit her on the couch. " well you can change in one of my shirts and sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch" I said as I rub the back of my head. I walk up stairs to get one of my old big shirts for her. Dam I wish I met her sooner.

I gave her my shirt and showed her where the bathroom at. I waited till she saw done, when I sat she sexy I ment sexy as fuck. We walk up stairs to my bedroom, and she jump in. Soon as I was walking out the door she stop me.

~~~

Nicki p.o.v

" wait! Umm I know it sound weird but, can you sleep with me in the bed?" I ask. I started to blush. " well you're my baby, and my queen" he said smiling. I blushed again. He then went to go change some basketball shorts with no top. We laid down and talked about our past. After the talk, I then got on his lap. He seems surprised. My phone was on the dresser and I grab it. I went to the camera and took a photo. The photo was me on Drake lap with me kissing him on the cheeks.

" why you did that babe." " oh just to get payback. I went on Instagram and posted the pic. It says: "@badgalriri guess who's my man now?�� @ champangepapi". After I post my phone starts to buzz of crazy as fuck. Drake then look on his insta and smile. " Really Nicki, that's why I love u." He then tags me in a video just now. I smile and kiss him. We then Laid down, I smuggled up in his bare chest.

"Love u." Love u too papi."

Sorry this chapter short but the next one is going to be long. Don't forget to comment. love you n good night guys