>^-Face Revealed?-^<

*Your POV*

I had just woken up, it's Friday now and I only slept an hour. The rest of the night I just stared at the ceiling thinking. Honestly my health hasn't been the best lately, I don't even remember the last time I ate or the last time I slept well or even the last time I stopped hurting my self. I'm not in the mood to post anything today but I did have to go live. It's been days since I went live and I don't like going a week without streaming.

I get dressed into a black oversized hoodie that went down to my upper thigh, some shorts (which weren't notice able), and a pair of white thigh high socks to keep my legs warm. I  sit down on my desk and start streaming, I put the starting soon screen waiting for more people to join. I looked really bad and you can tell I don't feel well at all by just looking at me. Luckily I'm a faceless streamer. I turn off the starting soon screen when there was 10k viewers, showing my screen which is Minecraft. "Hey chat I hope you're all doing well, today I'm going to be playing Minecraft as you can see." I said. The chat starting spamming things but I didn't bother reading it. "Today I'm gonna build my self a house, I just need to get all the blocks I need. 

-Time Skip-

I finished building the house and I am proud of how it looked. I'm not the best at Minecraft PVP so building is pretty much what I'm best at when it comes to Minecraft. I said bye to chat and ended the stream. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now, I never planned anything other than streaming. All of sudden I hear the discord ring tone, good timing. I check who's calling me and it's Corpse, of course I answer. "Hello?" I said/asked. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your voice in stream today, it sounded like you were sick. Really sick, your voice was raspy." he said obviously a bit worried. "Oh really? I guess I didn't notice, but I'm fine so no worries." I replied. "You know you're not good at lying".

He was right I'm the worst at lying. He's right about me being sick to because I was sick, not like allergies or a cold. Sick as in unhealthy mentally and physically. "It's probably just from my lack of sleep." I say, half lying. "Look, I'm not sure what you're going through but I'm here if you need to talk. I'm just one call way so if you need some one to talk to, you can talk to me." He said. I never knew he could be so comforting. I liked it, no one has been that comforting to me in a really long time, I'm glad I met Corpse. I then do the un-thinkable, I turn my camera on.

................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for not posting chapters daily like I said I would it's just hard to do that due to my classes. I hope you all have a great day night or afternoon :)