▪︎¤♡Late Night Phone Calls♡¤▪︎

♧no ones pov♧

It was currently 12am and you haven't streamed since sunday, and that's all because of your messed up sleep schedule. You have been running on 3 hours of sleep for a week now, everytime your sleep schedule just gets worse and worse. That was just normal for you at this point.
You just finished feeding your cat, Charlie. She was currently sleeping on your lap. You were scrolling thru tiktok when your phone start ringing, someone seems to be calling you on discord. You check who is calling you and it's Corpse. So ofcourse you answer.

"Uh hello?" You said/asked. "Hey, what's up" He replied. "Nothing much, just chilling here will Charlis, why'd you call?" . "I'm bored, and I just wanted to hear youd voice again." He replied. "Isn't that something I should be telling you instead." You chuckle. "I don't know, is it?" He asks teasing. "I don't know, what do you think?" You say back. You can hear Corpse chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Hey do you ever wanna meet up?" He asked. "I mean sure, why not." You replied. "I've only known you for a couple of days, yet I feel like I've known you forever." He said. "Really?" You asked. "Oh shit did I say that out loud..." he asked. "Yeah, yeah you did." You replied. The two of you continued to talk for hours, until it was 6am for you, for Corpse it was night time and not morning just yet. "Hey Corpse, I gotta go its 6am right now and I'm gonna try and sleep." You said. "Oh sorry I kept you up too long" he said. "Oh no no don't worry, I'd be going to sleep at 6am wether or not I were in a phone call with you." You said. "Oh right, well sleep well." He replied. "You too" You said.

♤Time Skip♤

It was currently 1:69.. wait no, I mean 1:37pm and you wanted to go get a new keyboard because yours was getting rusty. Ofcourse before you leave you have to post your daily picture of Charlie.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tired kitten.

Comments | Wilbur : cats have nine lives right? | ToxicŘÆÏŇ : @Wilbur yeah I think she's already lost like 7 tho idk

Comments
|
Wilbur : cats have nine lives right?
|
ToxicŘÆÏŇ : @Wilbur yeah I think she's already lost like 7 tho idk

Read more...

-----------------------------------------------------------

After posting your daily picture of Charlie you got changed to go to the store and then the mall to meet up with your friend y/b/f/n (youd best friends name. If you don't have one like me just make someone up) so you went to get dressed.

This is what you are now wearing (feel free to change it up a bit if you want)

This is what you are now wearing (feel free to change it up a bit if you want). Now that you were changed you grabbed your house keys, locked the door, and walked to the gaming store 4 blocks away. It was like game stop but it's only games, computers, keyboards, and set ups and all that. It was one of your favorite stores.

You picked out a keyboard with red led lights.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

That's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed :)

I hope you atleast drank water today
:0

btw I just wanna mention, I never proof read so sorry if there are spelling mistakes etc.