06

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Hello Tìa Pepa, Is Camilo here? We were supposed to entertain the children but he never came..." she softly said, worries glinted in her eyes. "He is inside his room hija. You should talk to him, he hasn't left since morning." His mother muttered as clouds formed above her head.

"Sure Tìa.."

Y/n made her way to Camilo's room, slightly hesitant. She knocked on his door a few times but was greeted by silence. She knocked again but no avail.

She gathered all her guts and slowly opened the door. "Camilo?" she softly called out for him but still silence.

She made her way inside his room and looked around, there she saw Camilo fast asleep wrapped in his blanket.

You can see the visible tears and it made you worried. You carefully sat beside him and stared at his peaceful expression.

You brought your hand to his cheek and softly caressed it which he quickly leaned in. You smiled at the sight and continued to caress his cheek.

Your eyes widen when he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "Y-y/n..? What are you doing here?"

He immediately sat in his bed and rubbed his eyes to see if the girl of her dreams is actually there, inside his room and not with another guy.

"Hey 'Milo, had a nice dream?" you gave him a teasing smile and that didn't fail to make him flustered. What made him more fluster is that he had a dream of you.

"Y-yes! Definitely did not had a dream o-of y-you HA HA HA"

You could only smile at him as he continued to ramble on how he didn't had a dream of you which is obviously a lie.

"But that's not the point. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend or something?" he asked as he tried to sustain the swelling pain in heart.

"I don't have one... OH! You mean Joaquin..! Nope, he is definitely not my boyfriend though he did try to court me since we were kids and all..."

A ting of happiness and relief washed over Camilo. He was so glad that he actually has a chance.

"Don't tell me.. you're jealous?" y/n once again gave him a teasing smile and as if on cue, a pillow was thrown on her face. "Hey what was that for?!"

"I WASN'T JEALOUS!!"

"YOU WERE!!"

"AM NOT!!"

"Shhh! We're gonna hurt Dolores' ears! Sorry Dolores!" you whispered-yell and hit camilo on the head. "Get ready, we're going out" you rolled your eyes when you saw him rubbing his head. It wasn't even hard what the hell.

[  ❤︎  ]

"When you said he tried to court you.. what was your family's opinion about it?" Camilo asked while you were walking side by side. You were done helping the citizen, playing with children and got some snack on the way.

"Hm.. they were okay with it. And it's probably because Joaquin's family is well-known for defending our Encanto." you shrugged as you bite on a cookie you bought.

While you were walking, you can see that new kinds of plants were scattered everywhere.

"What in the mother of all arepas?" you muttered. "We should check if Isabela's okay.." Camilo said as he grabbed your hand and sprinted towards casita.

"Bruno didn't care about this family!"
Both of you were greeted by Alma's loud voice. "He love this family! I love this family! We all love this family! Heck even y/n loves this family when she's not even part of it!!" Mirabel argued back as cracks started to appear on the ground. You felt Camilo squeeze your hand.

"You're the one who doesn't care! You're the one who's breaking our home-"

"Don't you dare-!"

"The miracle is dying because of you..!"

Realization hit Alma Madrigal as if on cue, the house started to break as small debris started to fall.

"The candle!" Felix yelled and everyone looked up and saw the candle started to flicker. "Casita get me up there!"

Mirabel ran after the candle with the help of Casita. Isabela and Camilo tried to get the candle but it was too late, their power vanished when they almost reached the candle. Casita helped them so that they wouldn't fall to their deaths.

Poor Antonio was so scared and sad when he saw his animal friends run away. "Antonio!!" you yelled when you saw a door falling, about to fall on Antonio. You immediately ran and grabbed him. "We have to get out of here!!" you yelled while holding Antonio's head.

Casita dragged everyone outside as they yelled for Mirabel's name.

"MIRABEL! GET OUT OF THERE!"

"THE HOUSE IS GONNA FALL!"

"JUST LEAVE THE CANDLE!!"

Everyone landed on the ground and watched the scene in front of you unfold. Casita fell but thankfully covered Mirabel before anything big falls on her head.

You still have little Antonio on your arms when you suddenly felt pairs of arms wrapped the both you. You looked up and saw Antonio's family. (Pepa's side)

"Ooohh tonito... Thank you hija" Pepa grabbed Antonio from your arms and gave him a huge hug.

You smiled at her and gave a little nod before looking around. "Camilo? You okay oompf-" you were cut off by Camilo wrapping his arm around you and rested his forehead onto yours. "Thank god you're alright.." he muttered.

"Where's Mirabelle?!" you hear Jullieta yelled as she looked everywhere.

"I'm gonna get some help..." you said letting go of Camilo. "I'll come with-"

"No Camilo, you stay here and check on everyone.." you said as you caressed his cheek.

"I'll be back.." you murmured and ran to your home.

END OF CHAPTER

[Edited]