01

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

It was time for Antonio to actually get his gift. Everyone was gathered in the main hall of the casita. Alma Madrigal was standing on the stair holding the precious candle.

"Many years ago, this candle blessed our family with a miracle. our house, our casita came to life with magic!"

Alma told everyone about how they got the miracle and such, but a certain shape-shifter was looking for someone.

He was searching for a specific (H/C) haired yound maiden at the crowd. And there you were, no words can describe how beautiful your eyes looked right now.

Your eyes were basically sparkling thanks to the candles that lit up the casita which made her eyes look even more.... mesmerising.

Camilo was basically awe-strucked at the sight of her. He didn't notice that he was staring at her until she turned her head and saw him.

'GREAT! NOW SHE'LL THINK I'M A WEIRDO! WAY TO GO CAMILO' Camilo thought but he didn't look away for some reasons.

Instead of y/n looking away, she waved at him and gave him a smile and Camilo felt heat creeping up to his neck.

"mijo, are you alright? your hands are sweating.." Tià Jullieta informed, worries filled her eyes. She felt that he was sweating since she was holding his hand as Alma talked about the miracle.

"I'm fine Tià, gracias.." Camilo smiled at her as she gently let go of his hand.

"If you need something, don't hesitate to come to me ok hijo?" she once again gave him a smile.

Camilo smiled back at her until Alma called for Antonio.

Everyone looked where Antonio was standing and nervousness is evident on his face.

Antonio looked behind him and reached out his hand for Mirabel to hold.

Mirabel and Antonio walked towards his awaited door and stood in front of his abuela.

"Will you use your gift, to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community, and strengthen our home?" Alma softly asked Antonio and he meekly nodded.

He touched the doorknob and it started glowing, though the carving isn't reveal yet until a toucan landed on his arm and started squawking.

"Uh huh Uh huh, I understand you.." he said as a smile slowly plastered his adorable face and the toucan flew to his right arm. "Of course they could come!!" he said whilst giggling then the toucan started to squawk louder.

As if on cue, a flock of different kind of birds and other small mammals went to him.

The door glowed brighter and revealed a golden carving of Antonio and animals with him.

"We have a new gift!" abuela announced as everybody cheered for antonio.

Everyone immediately made their way to Antonio's room and heck it was HUGE "IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!!" a very familiar little girl exclaimed.

It has a huge tree and a waterfall which was so amazing, it was just like a jungle!

"y/n!"

Y/n looked for the source of voice and saw Mirabel waving at her aggressively.

"ihola Mirabel, where'd you been? i was looking for you and came across your cousin." y/n could only chuckle at her friend's adorable antique.

"I was comforting Antonio, he was nervous.."

Y/n opened her mouth to say something but only to be stopped by a tug on her skirt.

She looked down and saw Antonio with his friends behind him holding a a (F/flower).

"Hey Antonio, Congrats on your gift. Seems like you handle them well" she crouched down on his height and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you! Me and my friends got this flower for you! It would look nice on you!" He adorably said.  

"Hmm? why not Isabella?" Y/n tilted her head in confusion. D"Well, Isabella has like.. THOUSANDS of flowers so, here you go!"

"Mhm mhm! its sooo pretty!" a kid whom she is familiar with exclaimed.

"Thats very sweet of you guys, here, put it on." She gave them a soft smile and leaned in so that they can reach her ear.

"There! pretty" she gave him hug and he went to his family.

"Well done lil' dude!" Camilo exclaimed as he ruffled his little brother's curly hair.

"Hey hermano, doesn't y/n look pretty?" Dolores suddenly voiced as a teasing look was plastered on her beautiful features.

"W-WHAT?! UHm.. I-" Camilo's eyes widen as he felt heat rushing up from his neck to his face.

"Just kidding lil' bro! Go get her!" his sister chuckled at his flustered state pushed him towards Y/n Guzman.

"W-WAIT!" he tried to stop her from pushing her but it was too late, he has already tripped in front of the fine maiden.

"Oh?" y/n looked down and tilted her head at confusion. 'What is he doing?' she thought.

"You okay..?" she slightly laughed and gave him a soft smile before offering a hand. "Uh.. sí! Yes, I'm good ha ha ha...!" he took the offered hand and chuckled nervously.

"I'll uhm...leave you guys here. You're doing great primo!" Mirabel, who was just talking to Y/n said while smirking. Whisper-yelling the last part.

"What's up with her?" Y/n, who was still holding Camilo's hand asked. "I don't know... anyways! You enjoying party?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah... it's great" she smiled at him and it didn't and never will fail to make his heart flutter.

"Glad you're enjoying the party, it would be a shame if someone didn't enjoy a Madrigal's party" Camilo laughed. He was about to say something next but he was only interrupted by Mirabel yelling.

"The house is in danger! The tiles were falling and there were cracks everywhere! And the candle almost went out!" She said out of breathe.
Alma frantically looked everywhere then took a deep breathe "Show me.."

Everyone made their way outside Antonio's room to see the 'cracks' that Mirabel just said.

"But..the cracks were there. They were everywhere! The house was in trouble and the candle... Abuela I promise you I-" but she was soon cut off by her grandmother. "That's enough. There's nothing wrong with la casa Madrigal! The magic is strong, and so are the drinks!" she joking said which caused a few adults to laugh.

Everyone went inside and continued whatever they were doing inside Antonio's massive room. Y/n stayed to comfort Mirabel.

"Looking for non-existent cracks?" Camilo chuckled, crossing his arms. His statement made Y/n furrow her eyebrows. "I'm only kidding!"

Y/n only hummed and looked around. "So... wanna dance?" Camilo nervously asked "I would love to but I'm going to look for Mirabel"

"Oh... maybe next time?" Camilo sadly said "Sure.." she gave him one last smile and gave him a peck on the cheek and went to look for Mirabel.

Camilo was left there alone. His heart was beating so loud as his hand made it's way to the cheek the girl of his dreams just pecked.

He unconsciously shifted into his Tià Jullieta, Dolores then you. He happily danced around and went inside his hermano's room. A loving smile plastered on his face.

END OF CHAPTER

[EDITED]