𝐈𝐈

this isn't edited yet so don't get onto me😂, i felt sorry for leaving y'all hanging. enjoy!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Get whatever you want." spoke Tremani nonchalantly, he was too busy on his phone making ends meet.

"Ok, thanks bae." smiled Neveah. She was a beautiful girl, who was tall and had dark skin rich in melanin, her hair was in braids as she wore ripped blue jeans with an oversized top and her crocs. "What do you think of this?" she said showing him lingerie.

If he was going to be honest he didn't like it at all, he really wanted her to chill on the whole fucking with him thing and that's why he liked Kasiyah because she took things at a slow pace.

"It sure is some- it's good." he said stopping himself.

"Why you always on your phone, come help me shop."

"I gave you money to shop so do just that. Plus I was making sure a package I sent got in the right hands." he was trying to keep as much space as possible between him and her. He continued to scroll through his phone seeing a post about Kamiyah on his feed.

It was a picture of her in the sky in clouds with angel wings, "man who did this shit poster." he shook his head.

He checked the date on the poster and nearly choked on the drink he was drinking. "Shit!" he semi-yelled.

"What's wrong Gelo?" she asked. Yes you heard correct. Gelo. Neveah didn't know who Tremani really was and that was all part of his plan.

"Nun im cool, hurry this up girl, I got to go sort some shit out." he huffed.

Neveah was his "girlfriend", calculated girlfriend at least. He met her when he got out of holding, she was there to see her dad who was an officer and was told to give him a lift. She didn't mind taking home because she thought he was fine and many people did when he had a stale face.

At the time Tremani was mad as hell. What went down in the investigation room pissed him off to the max and he couldn't even go to the person who he knew would help. Kasiyah.

"You know her?" said Detective Phil slamming the picture of a girl on the table. She was light in complexion with her eyes closed, she had an empty gun shot wound on her neck and her face was pale.

"I find it funny how your all so quick to put autopsy pictures in front of my face, that's disrespectful to the young lady and her family." spoke Tremani while examining the walls.

"Look we only asked you one question, do you know her or not?"

"No." he said lying through his teeth. It was the girl he shot that night.

"You are one hell of a lucky man Tremani, Banner told us a lot about you."

Tremani kissed his teeth at sound of his name, he began to remember Banner's constant attempts to annoy him and get under his skin.

"Ok."

"And your lucky that we can't arrest you, because of our ongoing investigation you are to stay away from this city and town."

"Excuse me, what?", Tremani had not heard them correctly.

"Leave this town and that's a court order."

"And if I don't?"

"Don't and you'll find out?"

Tremani wanted to find out but he didn't want to risk it. The tone in their voices portrayed that they were being for real.